HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

How do you mean?

Logan is cleary stringing her along and using her. No way he actually has any plans of making her the next CEO

Episode was crazy

- This show is flexing with the locales this season. First Iceland and now Turkey. That HBO money is real
- Tom is so pathetic. He'd do anything and accept any arrangement to stay in the inner circle. His wife is getting piped by randos and all he can do is smile
- Logan is a savage for the 'boar on the floor' stuff. Can't believe he'd do family like that
- glad Roman got knocked down a peg; he's my least favorite Roy did. So arrogant and cocky.
- Logan really needs to cut Connor's money off; LMAO at this clown actually wasting millions running for president.

I think Connor actually has his own money. I forget from what.

Fam is the least explored Roy :lol:

Tom so lame
Damn shiv p prolly hella wet
Roman and Gerry gonna smash each other
Before this series is over
Her nipples are big
And big aereolas
Could tell while she was talking to him
Was poking through that red sweater
Her breasts saggy
But I’d still suck em
They all suckas
If u think on it
Kendall the only one with big enough balls
To even go against Logan
So he gets all the respect from me
Everyone else is so p

I wish Gregory would've stomped Tom out when they were playing Boar on the Floor. Tom is the biggest clown there is. Dude bosses up on Gregory but is little bro with everyone else. Shiv is a scumbag. Can't wait to see her take the L. Roman is classic clown boi status. He runs his mouth because he's an IDIOT. Ken is doing AMAZING. He's playing the role he should've always played.

I wish Gregory would've stomped Tom out when they were playing Boar on the Floor. Tom is the biggest clown there is. Dude bosses up on Gregory but is little bro with everyone else. Shiv is a scumbag. Can't wait to see her take the L. Roman is classic clown boi status. He runs his mouth because he's an IDIOT. Ken is doing AMAZING. He's playing the role he should've always played.

Despite his issues, Kendall is definitely the most likeable of the children and I'm rooting for him.

Obviously Tom and Shiv have a bad power dynamic in the relationship. Shiv knows that she has all of the power, money and prestige and Tom is willing to do anything to be part of the Roy family so she clearly just takes advantage of it. I would feel bad for Tom if he weren't such an a**hole, he definitely punches down and treats his subordinates like crap. The sad part is we all know plenty of guys like Tom in real life

Despite his issues, Kendall is definitely the most likeable of the children and I'm rooting for him.

Obviously Tom and Shiv have a bad power dynamic in the relationship. Shiv knows that she has all of the power, money and prestige and Tom is willing to do anything to be part of the Roy family so she clearly just takes advantage of it. I would feel bad for Tom if he weren't such an a**hole, he definitely punches down and treats his subordinates like crap. The sad part is we all know plenty of guys like Tom in real life
tom stay gettting clowned
he ate sperm
his wife ***** other dudes on the side
while he knowingly allows it
and is that families punching bag

Is kendall’s Daughter supposed to be adopted or from another relationship?

Or just a completely different race for no reason?

Is kendall’s Daughter supposed to be adopted or from another relationship?

Or just a completely different race for no reason?
i keep wondering
but they not expounding on his ex wife and fam this season i guess
at least theres no indication as of yet

Logan is cleary stringing her along and using her. No way he actually has any plans of making her the next CEO

Episode was crazy

- This show is flexing with the locales this season. First Iceland and now Turkey. That HBO money is real
- Tom is so pathetic. He'd do anything and accept any arrangement to stay in the inner circle. His wife is getting piped by randos and all he can do is smile
- Logan is a savage for the 'boar on the floor' stuff. Can't believe he'd do family like that
- glad Roman got knocked down a peg; he's my least favorite Roy did. So arrogant and cocky.
- Logan really needs to cut Connor's money off; LMAO at this clown actually wasting millions running for president.

Why doesn't Tom just get his own outside pum pum? I understand his hesitance before the wedding since he was madly in love with Shiv, and the lifestyle. But once he found out she had an affair, and brought up the idea of an open marriage why is he still acting like a love struck puppy? She's being piped down whenever he's away, and his fool *** is still being loyal. Makes no sense :smh:

Tom so lame
Damn shiv p prolly hella wet
Roman and Gerry gonna smash each other
Before this series is over
Her nipples are big
And big aereolas
Could tell while she was talking to him
Was poking through that red sweater
Her breasts saggy
But I’d still suck em
They all suckas
If u think on it
Kendall the only one with big enough balls
To even go against Logan
So he gets all the respect from me
Everyone else is so p

Roman isn't smashing anything, he's impotent which partly explains why he's such an ******* :lol:. His current chick, and the one from season 1 both said he doesn't **** them. Something is definitely wrong with his junk :lol:

I don't know why, but Gerry doesn't turn me off :ohwell:

Tom is a jerk I don't feel bad for him at all. All the **** he get from everyone else he passes it on to Greg and other subordinates. Greg is still fresh, but I feel like he'll grow some balls soon enough. Or at the very least see that Tom is on the same level as him if not lower therefore he has no reason to fear him.

Why doesn't Tom just get his own outside pum pum? I understand his hesitance before the wedding since he was madly in love with Shiv, and the lifestyle. But once he found out she had an affair, and brought up the idea of an open marriage why is he still acting like a love struck puppy? She's being piped down whenever he's away, and his fool *** is still being loyal. Makes no sense :smh:

Roman isn't smashing anything, he's impotent which partly explains why he's such an ******* :lol:. His current chick, and the one from season 1 both said he doesn't **** them. Something is definitely wrong with his junk :lol:

I don't know why, but Gerry doesn't turn me off :ohwell:

Tom is a jerk I don't feel bad for him at all. All the **** he get from everyone else he passes it on to Greg and other subordinates. Greg is still fresh, but I feel like he'll grow some balls soon enough. Or at the very least see that Tom is on the same level as him if not lower therefore he has no reason to fear him.
Shiva has all the power in their relationship and she knows it. He's too pu**y to get a side piece. She's one of those females that's cool with her doing something on the side but would flip out if she found out about him having a chick on the side.

He's so desperate to stay in the Royal inner circle that he's willing to humiliate himself and accept an awful relationship. Imagine your wife getting piped down every time you go on a business trip. I would hate leaving the house if I wear this dude (then again, he gets to roll around in private jets and million-dollar apartments)

Shiva has all the power in their relationship and she knows it. He's too pu**y to get a side piece. She's one of those females that's cool with her doing something on the side but would flip out if she found out about him having a chick on the side.

He's so desperate to stay in the Royal inner circle that he's willing to humiliate himself and accept an awful relationship. Imagine your wife getting piped down every time you go on a business trip. I would hate leaving the house if I wear this dude (then again, he gets to roll around in private jets and million-dollar apartments)

Shiv does have all the power, that is no secret. Tom is desperate to remain in the inner circle, so he's going to deal with whatever the Roy family decides to do with him. My only problem is why doesn't he make it work for his benefit. You have all this access and you're not doing anything for you. He has no reason to still be in love with Shiv, and she made it clear on the day of his bachelor party that he can do whatever the hell he wants with whomever and she didn't give a damn. He should have an assistant whose sole job is procuring chicks for him when he wants. At the same time, in the back of his mind he should know that his time with them is limited. It takes nothing for that family to turn on each other, let alone other people. He sees how crazy Logan is, because of that I'd be plotting for the day Shiv decides to end things, or Logan decides it for her. He should be learning from them, and strategizing. He has a seat at the table, and all he's doing is kissing *** when he should be making connections and trying to build something for himself before they boot his goofy *** out, :lol:.

Shiv does have all the power, that is no secret. Tom is desperate to remain in the inner circle, so he's going to deal with whatever the Roy family decides to do with him. My only problem is why doesn't he make it work for his benefit. You have all this access and you're not doing anything for you. He has no reason to still be in love with Shiv, and she made it clear on the day of his bachelor party that he can do whatever the hell he wants with whomever and she didn't give a damn. He should have an assistant whose sole job is procuring chicks for him when he wants. At the same time, in the back of his mind he should know that his time with them is limited. It takes nothing for that family to turn on each other, let alone other people. He sees how crazy Logan is, because of that I'd be plotting for the day Shiv decides to end things, or Logan decides it for her. He should be learning from them, and strategizing. He has a seat at the table, and all he's doing is kissing *** when he should be making connections and trying to build something for himself before they boot his goofy *** out, :lol:.

I think Tom is trying to angle his way into being the head of a major part of Roy-Waystar. He's already gotten himself out of out of parks and cruises and into a top spot in the news division. Being the head of the news station and the husband of the CEO (and billionaire) isn't a bad gig.

I think that he's honestly in love with Shiv and I don't think he wants to smash randos. It's a nice perk if you want it but maybe its not what he wants.

C’mon man. You know damb well that would be unrealistic because Tom is fully immersed in his white privilege. You see how he’s basically having Shiv do everything to advance his career and try to get himself the top spot rather than going and getting it himself? He doesn’t have the hunger or even notions of what to do that a minority with that level of access would have. Professionally, there are tons of dudes like him on Wall Street and in the professional world.

Personally/Romantically, it’s a weird situation. It seems like Roman he ain’t eem really with getting in Shiv’s cheeks so I’m not surprised he ain’t running around town bussing down thots. There relationship may have started out as love but it’s pretty much just transactional now, with him bringing very little to the table other than the appearance of stability and wholesomeness for Shiv to shareholders as the next CEO.

EDIT: Because this came in while I was typing my post.

I think that he's honestly in love with Shiv and I don't think he wants to smash randos. It's a nice perk if you want it but maybe its not what he wants.

This!

Also - anyone else think it was incredibly moronic for Greg to tell Tom about the pre-meeting with the biographer? Tom said it himself, he can use it to bury him at any time. Now I know he didn’t use it during Boar On The Floor but these mother****ers are ruthless. Tom probably thought the reward for such a juicy nugget wouldn’t be worth it at that time but perhaps later. Unfortunately for him, they revealed later that Logan’s brother (I think it was his brother) was the one snitching so Greg’s pre-meeting may be a moot point now.

While typing that, it kind of made me realize that everyone is playing some sort of angle and planning double crosses to get ahead EXCEPT for Kendall? Ken just going out there and handling business while keeping it a buck. I was hard on him after S2E1, but I think it’s cause I don’t **** with addict Kendall but when he’s got his head on straight and focused, he’s head and shoulders above any other candidate for the Chief Executive role.

Back
Top Bottom