HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

:rofl: @ Roman watching the rocket blow up.

Greg making his move :lol:

Shiv is a real piece of work. Got the nerve to finally tell the truth with tears in her eyes. I'm not fit for a monogamous marriage :lol: :smh: Tom is such a loser.

Put my wine back though :lol: Petty but hilarious.

Kendall just had coke with his partner why slum so low to go with the fired waiter high on ****ing special k to go to a connect. So dumb. Scene was straight out of Chappaquiddick.

Also not even claiming I'm a great swimmer but dude has to try harder in that situation. Makena real effort. Like did the crash knock him out the car? Same time he got out he could've pulled dude next to him out.

Kendall found his inner sociopath to be able to dance with his kids later that night.

Then gets punked like that. Like Logan can depend on 2 of his sons always to be **** ups.
:rofl: at the rocket blow up
:rofl: at kendall tryna celebrate
but him wanting to celebrate
put him in that position
thats what he gets
**** boy to the fullest
logan was hype as ****
when he found out
u know he was he was like
giphy.gif

also
sooooo is shiv and tom having like an open marriage
but she just cant mess with that dude
or whats going on
im confused
she talking bout she cant do a monogamous relationship

Reactions: wr
On reddit they are theorizing that Greg set up the whole thing with Kendall. :lol: Seems like a reach to me.

Tom making dude pour the wine back in the bottle though :lol: I still think Tom can have a good set up (the status of being married to a roy, and he can go do his own thing too) with Shiv as long as he doesnt get too sensitive and attached

Lots of good stuff last night... I try to say away from the theories as much as possible and enjoy the 1hour per week with this family... I could see Greg The MFing Egg playing some people though... He is the most interesting character for me.

My thing is even with Kendall leaving those guys (Stray and Sandy) are still in a good position to take over the Roy empire.

And yeah Shiv was basically saying she caught feelings im sorry but I'm not down with monogamy.

:lol: @ Greg setting the whole thing up.

Last edited:
Greg is the truth, I still think he ends up smashing the older Roys call girl girlfriend.
Greg got those docs hiding somewhere, not to mention smarter than he looks. Tom is my guy though, nice dude you can tell playing a role, Kendal had me shook, thought he was ready for primetime.

Greg is the truth, I still think he ends up smashing the older Roys call girl girlfriend.
Greg got those docs hiding somewhere, not to mention smarter than he looks. Tom is my guy though, nice dude you can tell playing a role, Kendal had me shook, thought he was ready for primetime.
Tom shoulda apologized to Greg on camera
Yeah he gave him a nod
But a better apology shoulda been done

Gregory is my MVP. Behind the goofy facade is a shrewd operator. Shiv, Kendall, Roman and Tom are clowns. Kendall sure knows how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Couldn't stop laughing when he cried at the end. Marcia is a beast. Love how she sees through Shiv's nonsense. Roman is a snake that deserves a punch to the throat. Tom is an embarrassment to himself and his family. He's going to end up broken, broke and probably in jail.

Yeah Greg definitely isn't stupid. Will be interested to see what happens with that info he told Kendall.

I binge watched this show in 24 hours this past week. Soooooo good.

I kind of wanted Kendall to succeed but he’s not cut from that cloth. Once he went back to drugs instead of the drawing board, I knew h wasn’t bout that action.

Tom is a ****. The wine thing was funny but you knew old boy didn’t respect him.

No clue why Roman would bring that yamb. He definitely has zesty vibes and didn’t get much P growing up.

We really not gonna talk about Logan’s miraculous recovery? Son was pissing in random places then all of a sudden he had all the answers :lol:

You know, if the entire show wasn't written and shot before airing I would almost say the writers changed their minds about what they were gonna do with the company plot/Logan being sick and the main characters.

They dropped Logan being sick in 2 eps after the premiere :lol: Complete full recovery steez.

I remember that first ep had me thinking very differently of what the show might be.

You know, if the entire show wasn't written and shot before airing I would almost say the writers changed their minds about what they were gonna do with the company plot/Logan being sick and the main characters.

They dropped Logan being sick in 2 eps after the premiere :lol: Complete full recovery steez.

I remember that first ep had me thinking very differently of what the show might be.
I think so too

The thing with Greg is he's the only broke one in the family

Dude didn't have more than $20 to his name when he came on the scene. He has that hustle and ambition that Logan wishes his kids had.

The thing with Greg is he's the only broke one in the family

Dude didn't have more than $20 to his name when he came on the scene. He has that hustle and ambition that Logan wishes his kids had.
What? :lol:

Which Greg is this? :nerd:

Greg/Craig (lol) is the smartest person on the show.

This whole "aww shucks" thing is an act, imo

Btw, I LOVED S1 of Succession. Easily my favorite show of the year so far. I have no idea where they're going to go in S2 and that makes it even more anticipating.

Just watched all of the first season last night and man I went through some emotions with the family :lol: I wanted most of the fam to be dead but there was a change for real with pops because dude is moving in the last few episodes like NOTHING happen.

Shiv got that mass:evil:

I sort of knew Kendall was gonna mess things up but when Connor, this dude is so corny and lame I am gonna hate this actor possibly forever for playing this piece of crap so well :lol: I can’t stand him, explained about the two dog situation I thought he step up but once he went back on the booze and drug it was downhill. Like I agree with Stewy who I hate and love like cmon fam you’re about to take this $&@# over and you just need a bump to take the edge off? :smh: When he couldn’t even say to his father in the bathroom I just lost hope for him.

Just watched all of the first season last night and man I went through some emotions with the family :lol: I wanted most of the fam to be dead but there was a change for real with pops because dude is moving in the last few episodes like NOTHING happen.

Shiv got that mass:evil:

I sort of knew Kendall was gonna mess things up but when Connor, this dude is so corny and lame I am gonna hate this actor possibly forever for playing this piece of crap so well :lol: I can’t stand him, explained about the two dog situation I thought he step up but once he went back on the booze and drug it was downhill. Like I agree with Stewy who I hate and love like cmon fam you’re about to take this $&@# over and you just need a bump to take the edge off? :smh: When he couldn’t even say to his father in the bathroom I just lost hope for him.

I recently re-watched the Black Mirror Episode “Men Against Fire” and peeped Shiv was in it. She’s a baddie for sure.

Back
Top Bottom