HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

I'm a little surprised Tom snitched on Greg that quickly.

He got a job but not paid the same. Greg kinda took a L.

Seems every Roy and person related to them lost.

You shouldn’t be. Tom is the biggest *** kisser he wasn’t going to cover for anyone if it meant it was gonna mess with him getting his.

I was actually stunned he told Shiv but it seems he still loved her enough to let her know before it was announced.

**** I thought he was going to jump off the building and we'd see him falling while they were taking the group photo. It would've been like the Mad Men intro. :lol:
I was paying close attention to what button he pressed.

Would've hurt to see him do that.

Show could’ve easily done another season but I appreciate what they gave us. The more I sit here and think about what happened the worse I feel for Ken.
I really need to know the decision making on this finale from the creator and writers.

They managed to make Kendall the most sympathetic character in the end and for no solid reason make Shiv the villain. They were doing a great job making us like and greatly dislike every character in somw form cuz they're horrible rich ppl but in the end Shiv is public enemy #1 and Kendall is now some one everyone feels sorry for.

Why?

Last edited:
:rofl: @ How Kendall crashed out in front of the whole floor of the office, then tried to calmly smooth himself out and go back to the meeting. They saw and heard you, fam.

That scene in their mom's kitchen seems sad in retrospect because I imagine they'll never come together like that again.
We should have known what was up when she spit in the drink

I really need to know the decision making on this finale from the creator and writers.

They managed to make Kendall the most sympathetic character in the end and for no solid reason make Shiv the villain. They were doing a great job making use like and greatly dislike every character in somw form cuz they're horrible rich ppl but in the end Shiv is public enemy #1 and Kendall is now some one everyone feels sorry for.

Why?

To me I always felt like even from the beginning that Kendall had some good in him. Yeah the dude was off the rails and had big time issues but he seemed like deep down he wasn’t a true pos like the rest of them.

Always had a soft spot for Kendall and I think that’s why this end made me feel bad for the guy.

I do wonder why they made shiv the heel here but that’s for another day.

You shouldn’t be. Tom is the biggest *** kisser he wasn’t going to cover for anyone if it meant it was gonna mess with him getting his.
Its not really about *** kissing cuz in that moment Tom doesn't have to say anything about how Shiv found out. Nothing would've changed.

I mean Tom didn't even know how Greg found out given he didn't tell him. He was just focused on making sure Greg got paid less.

They managed to make Kendall the most sympathetic character in the end and for no solid reason make Shiv the villain. They were doing a great job making use like and greatly dislike every character in somw form cuz they're horrible rich ppl but in the end Shiv is public enemy #1 and Kendall is now some one everyone feels sorry for.

Why?

lol i find the idea of their being "heroes" and "villains" in this show truly absurd.
Roman delivered the writers thesis statement on the Roy kids. "we are bull****"

Kendall killed someone and then lied about it in a truly desperate pathetic way.
aint no heroes.

I'm a little surprised Tom snitched on Greg that quickly.

He got a job but not paid the same. Greg kinda took a L.

Seems every Roy and person related to them lost.
Maybe I need to re-watch, but it seemed like Greg didn't know Tom was going to be the US CEO. He just knew it wasn't going to be Shiv, so I don't know why Tom was so mad at him for telling the siblings.

But I'm shocked Matsson even allowing Greg to stay around.

lol i find the idea of their being "heroes" and "villains" in this show truly absurd.
Roman delivered the writers thesis statement on the Roy kids. "we are bull****"

Kendall killed someone and then lied about it in a truly desperate pathetic way.
aint no heroes.
I never said anything about there being heroes. So you can run with that narrative on your own.

Shiv however, is clearly the villain in many viewers eyes for her baseless decision.

This could've gone down many ways if the goal was for them to lose but the sequence of events of Mattsson telling Tom he wants to bang Shiv and he can be CEO, Shiv changing sides AGAIN cuz her plans failed and she got screwed AGAIN, agreeing to "anoint" Kendall, discovering Tom got the CEO position and being mad and changing her mind last minute for "reasons" all make her the villain when it comes to the main plot of this finale season.

Those were all deliberate choices made resulting in Kendall being hurt the most just cuz.

Last edited:
Maybe I need to re-watch, but it seemed like Greg didn't know Tom was going to be the US CEO. He just knew it wasn't going to be Shiv, so I don't know why Tom was so mad at him for telling the siblings.

But I'm shocked Matsson even allowing Greg to stay around.
He didn't know at all.

Greg was playing both sides. He told Kendall so he could possibly get a better deal if Ken won.

Tom was mad cuz Greg unknowingly screwed him. If Tom had told Greg instead of just saying your safe or w/e then it actually would've been a bigger more deliberate betrayal on Greg's part. Thats also why Greg slapped Tom back like that. He had no idea Tom was gonna be CEO. He didn't know he was slapping the next CEO. I dont think he calls Ken if he did know.

Last edited:
Finished.

076137A0-0B38-46F7-AC90-6F1E262E7E74.jpeg

can someone explain the thing roman said about bloodline and not being kendall?

was he implying that ken’s kids aren’t bloodline or kendall isn’t?

Yuck

Is Shiv basically a kept woman now? That scene with Tom in the car :sick:No sense to her decision unless she’s just happy settling on being the wife of the CEO.

Basically. She couldn’t even hold his hand. Just put it there lifelessly on top of his. That Maybach SUV was TUFF.

its a drama they just wanted to have drama at the end.....tom won't last 4 months as ceo.....

Idk about that bro. Mattson said he literally just wants a frontman. Those are the CEOs that last the longest unless Mattson makes a major mistake and they need a head to roll. It wouldn’t be because of anything he did.

end of the day they still won $ half cash half stock....

Sure and people will say “They’re rich! They can just start another company!” But IMO, Kendall wasn’t lying when he said that was all he knew how to do and outside of Waystar Royco he had nothing. It’s like that for some folks - one trick pony. He has to legit contemplate his life now.

i'm no longer attracted to shiv.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom