HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Great episode. I knew what was going to happen and it still hit hard.

This episode did a lot of foreshadowing for TLOU II/Season 2.

Meeting up with Tommy next week, which will lead us into the "winter" plot... meaning they still need to cover the University, David & Co. and Salt Lake City. Scenes with Riley and Ellie's mom will also be included. That's a lot of stuff to cover, assuming they stick to all of that!

It looks like S1 will indeed cover the entire first game and perhaps S2 will cover the whole second game. While every episode has been great, I worry that we're moving too fast through the story. I just think rushing through the content deprives us of some valuable world building. But, my guess is that if they continue at the current pace, HBO will throw a lot of money at them for a S3 that will be new material and open the world up a bit more. I'm sure there will be a lot of itching and moaning from purist fan boys about this though.

Also [puts on flamesuit] I think they really ought to consider casting Elliot Page as grown up Ellie in S2 given the what happened between him and the creators/game developers.

TLOU2 alone has over 2 seasons worth of content. That’ll be 4 years real-time with how HBO works. By that time TLOU3 will be on the horizon.

Also. Ellie is still female. So that doesn’t work. She’s Lesbian, so Elliot is out. No need to kiss Elliot’s little butt even if he cried because the original Ellie looked like him.

The roid clicker:wow:
20230211_121130.jpg

Eh. I felt like he was just saying that because he knew what time it was.

He wasn’t doing all that when he was ambushing them :lol:
I honestly thought it was all fake.

So they caught me when those same guys were connected to the group in the city and their deaths actually meant something to the plot.

EPISODE SPOILER BELOW DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED THE LATEST EPISODE

For those who want a side by side comparison with the Game.

yea I went and looked up characters because I don’t care about spoilers..

but damn this happening already !?

Thought it was a great episode. Henry/Sam did a good job. My wife cried (she’s emotional, but still)

TLOU2 alone has over 2 seasons worth of content. That’ll be 4 years real-time with how HBO works. By that time TLOU3 will be on the horizon.

Also. Ellie is still female. So that doesn’t work. She’s Lesbian, so Elliot is out. No need to kiss Elliot’s little butt even if he cried because the original Ellie looked like him.
Tired of that cast Elliot Paige talk. She’s too old. Ramsey will play 19 year old Ellie in season 2 and do a good job like she’s doing this season.

Kinda funny how reactors on youtube are being overly emotional during the episodes. Plus they’re posting themselves crying as the thumbnails to the videos. It’s like they’re watching that nbc show “this is us” and the purpose of that show was to just make people cry.

Welp.

As expected Henry and Sam sent you on feels trip. :frown:

They made Sam deaf too to tug even more on the heartstrings.

Ellie trying to save him by rubbing her blood on his bite. :ohwell:

All those infected coming through that sinkhole like they coming straight from the depths of hell.

Damn Bloater you scary.

That child clicker though:

tracy-morgan-no-way.gif

Glad Kathleen got got by da Simone Biles clicker.

**** man. The show deviates from the game and just knocks it out the park every time. Sam and Henry were handled fantastically, and I kept hoping until the last second that they'd get a different ending. But i guess it wouldn't instill the lessons that Joel needed to learn if they did. 4 more episodes is not nearly enough.

Back
Top Bottom