HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

I thought this was the series finale. Anyway, kinda glad it's not because the writing of this season was great. It's gotten better with every season. 

I heard there was going to be a break for a couple years for the show. Anyone know more about this or heard anything?

I heard there was going to be a break for a couple years for the show. Anyone know more about this or heard anything?

Havent heard this before and hope it isn't true, I feel like they'd need to stick to their usual schedule now more than ever with Adam Driver being a somewhat main player in Star Wars, he's been in other stuff too, but I doubt his momentum will slow down. They need to just finish the series next year as planned

I know this is a common complaint of the show, but do I really have to watch Hannah naked EVERY episode, we get it. She is comfortable with her body and that's great. Keep it moving.

Also, Desi is most def my most hated character. Dude is so emotional and lame it's repulsive. Wish they could replace that dude with a chill minority character. 

...Anti Body-Shaming wave, **** is huge here in NY.

:rofl: Nah, Desi is the average guy these Marnie types date, and marry. Either him or Booth Jonathan. 

Hang out one week in Williamsburg at a local bar, the whole time you'll be like, "him?":

dean-what-gif.gif

They're oblivious to their almost inherent avoidance of people of color, even fool around with homosexual whites before they'd touch a black guy :lol:

But it's why they're train wrecks. She even says it's part of her "culture" in episode one of this season, "White Christian woman", she wanted a "Ralph Lauren" wedding.

...they'll never exclusively date a black or dark person of color.

And trust me, if you happen to crack the code a few times, 9/10 you'd wish you didn't, because they're all lost in life, clingy, and annoying.

Your arguments will be projections about her being uncomfortable in her skin and secretly jealous that you aren't. :lol:

I feel you on Desi and Booth Jonathan doing well in BK. But you're speaking for yourself on the "don't touch a black guy" rant. I feel like you got some pent up frustrations and I understand where you're coming from.

But you wrong, b. At least as far as NYC is concerned.

For the most part.

Tons of nudity 
laugh.gif
 Jessa especially 
pimp.gif

Ray and Marnie made it official but watch him leave for Shosh lol

I decided to rewatch the series with my wife, I'm midway through season 2 and since the show is a quick watch, should be caught up by episode 3 of the current season.

Man I can say for some reason Hannah was the last person I expected to be the one to get pregnant(even though Jessa already been that route, but with Hannah the plot is front and center)
It's so painfully obvious the Ray gonna and my girl Shosh gonna end up together

Hannah is pregnant 
laugh.gif

Funny that she's pregnant by that black or whatever surfer guy, when early in show they were criticized for not having diversity. And he's long gone too. 

Hannah is pregnant :lol:

Funny that she's pregnant by that black or whatever surfer guy, when early in show they were criticized for not having diversity. And he's long gone too. 

So the only black character on the show is the stereotype absent black father spreading his seed out of wedlock huh? :lol:

-Shoshana is the most mature and has shown the most growth over the course of the show. The rest of them never learn from their mistakes. Her and Ray belong together.
-Marnie is BY FAR the worst out of all of them. She's one of the most narcissistic and self absorbed people on TV. Everything is about her and I don't think she is capable of caring about other people. The genius of her character (and the show) is that she's not evil in a traditional TV sense (serial killer, corrupt cop, etc), she's just an awful person. Most people know someone like her.
-Hannah being pregnant is hilarious. I thought she would want to abort
- Are Jessa and Adam using drugs? They seem to have the weirdest interactions together.

-This dude Adam memorized pretty much every convo he ever had with Hannah :lol:
-Ray finally manning up
-Elijah Destroyed Hannah

- Dill coming back out of nowhere; the story about buying the white baby is pretty funny :lol:
- Elijah finally getting some shine, glad to see him getting his life together
- Marnie once again revealing herself to be one of the worst most selfish people alive. Chick had 5 gym memberships but can't pay rent and still playing the victim, acting like the world owes her something. Hopefully the advice the pawn shop owner gave sinks in
- I think that Dessie is dead, probably overdosed or got in a motorcycle accident.
- I'm shocked at the lack of Shoshanna this season, I wonder if the actress had beef with the writers or wanted to be phased out

show is all over the place to keep me interested. I can't wait till this sh*tshow of a show finally ends

show is all over the place to keep me interested. I can't wait till this sh*tshow of a show finally ends
It doesn't seem that   bad but I see where you're coming from. This season has been mainly Hannah sprinkled in with Marnie and Elijah. Everyone has been scarce.

Back
Top Bottom