HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

None of the L's???

People were dressing up as Lawrence in the blue best buy shirt at Halloween. The best buy shirt is how people identify him. Working at best buy that late in life is a WILD L. What are you talking about people don't remember his L's???

That failed threesome was a wild L.

Sitting at the crib on the couch unemployed? Wild L.

Nobody forgot this.

Nobody likes Lawrence because he's a super successful brain surgeon and an aristocrat.

A lot of people like him because he's the direct foil to Issa's character- who is largely unlikable to male viewership.

And lest we forget that Lawrence still owns the most memorable "yoooo did you see that?" scene in the entire series....
Like I said, the revisionists remember none of his Ls and/or ignore it.

Stop riding so hard.
You must be in some weird bubble.
Nah just stating facts.

Perhaps you should read and comprehend before being quick to reply.

The way you go so hard anytime someone says they enjoy the Lawrence character makes me think you’re related to Issa in real life
Issa Rae the creator of the show that is not in a relationship with a fictional character named Lawrence? You think I'm related to that Issa cuz I don't care for this *****ing and moaning about Lawrence being gone, crying about how the show sucks without him, and the incessant d-riding?

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. You know if you put thought in to it :lol: Must be related to Issa.

But hey, keep being proud to be a part of the Hypocrite Hive.

Last edited:
FE7062CF-3FF1-424B-A18E-6E619CAC68E2.gif

C78CF3AB-4CE7-4F26-9E28-5A738B452E75.gif

C797995E-4A19-4861-B90B-BDB563A7C9ED.gif

bruh she gave her a facts haymaker when she said that lool

Stop riding so hard.

Nah just stating facts.

Issa Rae the creator of the show that is not in a relationship with a fictional character named Lawrence? You think I'm related to that Issa cuz I don't care for this *****ing and moaning about Lawrence being gone, crying about how the show sucks without him, and the incessant d-riding?

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. You know if you put thought in to it :lol: Must be related to Issa.

You're on an island.

Enjoy yourself.

:lol:

Stop riding so hard.

Nah just stating facts.

Look at you all emotional over a fictional character.

Channeling your inner Ralph Trevsant.

Look at you all emotional over a fictional character.

Channeling your inner Ralph Trevsant.
Emotional? :lol: I'm emotional?

If thats the case y'all dudes are in a full blown hysteria. Mental breakdown type ****.

I get it. It'd be great if I was being emotional about this but I don't care as much as you do. I don't even care as much as you think I do. Dont take much to comment or call out bull **** or simply disagree.

There's def been a shift in the atmosphere when it comes to Lawrence but it's never really been solid. For every L he got there's a lil W in there that makes it questionable. Got a threesome but couldn't perform up to task, got Tasha but couldn't man up and be real with her, got the other chick from his job but same thing, couldn't man up. There was a decent amount of back and forth on if all Lawrence's situations was L's or W's but honestly it all depends on your personal situation.

Lawrence isn't needed on this show. Evidence to me is the fact that even tho he hasn't been on this season till now all the complainers kept watching even with him not being there. Y'all like the show JUST enough to keep watching. Remind me of when Brian died on Family Guy and there was a huge uproar but on another episode they purposely kept him from appearing on screen for the majority of the episode and revealed that fact in a lil pop up and I realized I barely even noticed it. But I digress...

Lawrence and Issa basically match up well with each other. Lawrence just got content and took advantage of Issa while he was down thinking she would be content indefinitely no matter what. Which lead Issa to get silently frustrated and cheat and all of that bleed that relationship out. Neither of them have an decent inkling on how to behave single because they defined themselves so deeply with each other that when separated there's gaps.

I'm indifferent about L-Dawg coming back. Excited but not really invested. Glad to see him to get an update on what's going on with him but wouldn't be mad if it's just a quick show of face and that's it

Emotional? :lol: I'm emotional?

If thats the case y'all dudes are in a full blown hysteria. Mental breakdown type ****.

I get it. It'd be great if I was being emotional about this but I don't care as much as you do. I don't even care as much as you think I do. Dont take much to comment or call out bull **** or simply disagree.

So you can claim that you’re “just commenting and disagreeing” but in the same breath try to say everyone else cares too much for commenting and disagreeing?

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

There's def been a shift in the atmosphere when it comes to Lawrence but it's never really been solid. For every L he got there's a lil W in there that makes it questionable. Got a threesome but couldn't perform up to task, got Tasha but couldn't man up and be real with her, got the other chick from his job but same thing, couldn't man up. There was a decent amount of back and forth on if all Lawrence's situations was L's or W's but honestly it all depends on your personal situation.

Lawrence isn't needed on this show. Evidence to me is the fact that even tho he hasn't been on this season till now all the complainers kept watching even with him not being there. Y'all like the show JUST enough to keep watching. Remind me of when Brian died on Family Guy and there was a huge uproar but on another episode they purposely kept him from appearing on screen for the majority of the episode and revealed that fact in a lil pop up and I realized I barely even noticed it. But I digress...

Lawrence and Issa basically match up well with each other. Lawrence just got content and took advantage of Issa while he was down thinking she would be content indefinitely no matter what. Which lead Issa to get silently frustrated and cheat and all of that bleed that relationship out. Neither of them have an decent inkling on how to behave single because they defined themselves so deeply with each other that when separated there's gaps.

I'm indifferent about L-Dawg coming back. Excited but not really invested. Glad to see him to get an update on what's going on with him but wouldn't be mad if it's just a quick show of face and that's it
my ***** lawrence byke

So you can claim that you’re “just commenting and disagreeing” but in the same breath try to say everyone else cares too much for commenting and disagreeing?
Cuz that's exactly what's happening :lol:

And don't forget calling out bull ****. Perhaps it's that part that got you on ya red dot.

Why pretend differently?
Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?
Bruh you're the one assuming I'm emotional :lol:

I get it. The drones protecting their queen. You got nothing else to reply with so you say that nonsense. You hope that would be the case but it's not. I do not care as much as you obviously do.

How many times you gonna turn this in to something about me cuz ya stance is ****ty?

Cuz that's exactly what's happening :lol:

And don't forget calling out bull ****. Perhaps it's that part that got you on ya red dot.

Why pretend differently?

Bruh you're the one assuming I'm emotional :lol:

I get it. The drones protecting their queen. You got nothing else to reply with so you say that nonsense. You hope that would be the case but it's not. I do not care as much as you obviously do.

How many times you gonna turn this in to something about me cuz ya stance is ****ty?

Writing dissertations, coming back and editing your posts but you’re only just “calling out bull**** You must have alerts set up on your phone for anytime Lawrence gets mentioned. You calling a hetero male TV character a queen but somehow you “don’t care as much.” But you’ll retort and say It’s just jokes, you just getting folks red hot

Math not adding up.

Lawrence got you in your bag again Issa!

Writing dissertations coming back and editing your posts but you’re only just “calling out bull****
It's a paragraph really but I guess the hive ain't up on reading.

Calling out your particular bull **** in this instance may call for an EDIT.

Are these things really signifiers that it's that serious to you? Really?

C'mon now.

You must have alerts set up on your phone for anytime Lawrence gets mentioned.
Nah. I literally enter the thread, read posts, laugh, reply to bull **** or things I agree or disagree with.

You so caught up though it seems you think like I actively dislike Lawrence when if you actually comprehend you'd know what it really is but maybe you gotta shift and deflect to make this about what it's not

You calling a hetero male TV character a queen but somehow you “don’t care as much.”
Y'all called it the Lawrence hive :rofl:

Why you trying to put that on me? :lol: Its a joke right? Or is it bothering you that much?

But you’ll retort and say It’s just jokes, you just getting folks red hot

Math not adding up.
You obviously are bothered by it.

If you weren't you wouldn't reply at all.

Last edited:
It's a paragraph really but I guess the give ain't up on reading.

Calling out your particular bull **** in this instance may call for an EDIT.

Are these things really signifiers that it's that serious to you? Really?

C'mon now.

Nah. I literally enter the thread, read posts, laugh, reply to bull **** or things I agree or disagree with.

You so caught up though it seems you think like I actively dislike Lawrence when if you actually comprehend you'd know what it really is but maybe you gotta shift and deflect to make this about what it's not

Y'all called it the Lawrence hive :rofl:

Why you trying to put that on me? :lol: Its a joke right? Or is it bothering you that much?

You obviously are bothered by it.

If you weren't you wouldn't reply at all.

It’s hilarious how the irony of all of this continues to go right over your head.

You’re invested. It’s okay Issa!

It’s hilarious how the irony of all of this continues to go right over your head.

You’re invested. It’s okay Issa!
There's no irony here.

A member of the hive is overreacting and focusing on my posting habits way too much all cuz they disagree with me.

And yeah, I'm invested in the show, sure. The whole you in your feelings cuz what I've said about y'all Lawrence *****ing and moaning, nah. No doubt y'all will continue with the bull **** though and you know how that goes.

Went from I'm related to Issa to calling me Issa. You'll get it in one of these replies eventually.

Back
Top Bottom