HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Was anybody else expecting Lawrence to end up ****ing his doctor too? :lol:

hollup, what nathan out here doing
Yeah I was not sure what Issa was thinking or figured out by the end.

Plus it seems like next ep he still ghost.

Last edited:
Writers will never give him a straight up W.

Dro awkward as **** :lol: I be forgetting Issa have a brother sometimes.

That's the only thing that you've said in this thread that I can agree with. They wouldn't let Lawrence just flourish and be living a good life. They had to give him an STD. Meanwhile Issa hits everything raw and lives free and clear? C'mon...

Dro isn't awkward at all. He called out Molly and she couldn't deal with it.

Issa's brother needs a bigger role.

"Issa told me you can't read" lolllllll!

Nathan had that "I've been running from the cops" vibe from day 1. He definitely skipped bail and is on the lamb. His origins are too mysterious.

I've known that dude Derek since third grade. He's on Snowfall too. Good to see his career finally panning out a little bit.

C810F530-0205-451D-AE31-C65A02820EFE.gif

Dro isn't awkward at all. He called out Molly and she couldn't deal with it.

Fam just acting like that cuz the baby on the way.

Beginning of the season fam literally was tryna sister wife the girl

Don't rly perceive Lawrence as taking an L for not being able to perform in a 3some on a whim or not be able to communicate with a broad after what Issa did. But that chlymadia is def a L, Issa lo-key foul for that.

Maybe he got arrested for the fight??

But the one who plays Candace getting that HBO money and Marvel Netflix money with her fine ***
but big dude wouldnt press charges right....... molly setting it up cause she dont wanna lose issa to him??

he prob got some child support issues back in H town

but big dude wouldnt press charges right....... molly setting it up cause she dont wanna lose issa to him??

he prob got some child support issues back in H town

Nah big dude wouldnt press charges i dont think which makes it interesting. He def on the run from HTown I believe :lol:

There's clearly something up with Nathan. They've been alluding to it since he came on the screen. Like when Issa asked him where he got his scar from while they were in the pool and just sort of ignored her.

Well Issa couldn't rly have Molly with her while she give Lyfts so Issa would prolly be in trouble if she snitched

Damn. That was an episode.

Maybe it was just really good acting, but I felt that scene where Kelly and Tiffany had their issue about the baby shower was a little too real. Women get weird (well guys too i guess) when they're friends advance in their social lives and they aren't making similar progress. I felt like Kelly really related to that feeling. Ditto Molly when she heard Dro and Candice having a baby. The actresses are roughly around the same ages as their characters too so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a real moment they actually lived through already.

While I think it's cool Issa is over Lawrence, they didn't bring him back for no reason. And it seemed like he's wondering about having a real family himself instead of 'work and f-ing girls.' I think he's gonna make a play for it next episode.

Last edited:
Everything about Nathan is vague. He def. got something to hide :lol:

He's close to a regular this season, but there's really not much disclosed about him other than 1-2 sentence answers :lol:

1. Houston

2. Barber

He says all the things Issa wants to hear...

Everything about Nathan is vague. He def. got something to hide :lol:

He's close to a regular this season, but there's really not much disclosed about him other than 1-2 sentence answers :lol:

1. Houston

2. Barber

He says all the things Issa wants to hear...

He’s probably batting for both teams.

Back
Top Bottom