HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Molly is definitely fading. Just an “ok” episode. A tad underwhelming for a season opener. We’ll see how this goes.

Lawrence Hive 1-0 So far.. He had the offense.. pulled out the audible.. benched out and still came off the couch clutch with the finishing hulk smash without saying a damn thing..

Issa.. seem to be trying to level up.. it only took her to the 4th season..
Molly.. she only wants what she cant have.. she got dude and still aint happy cause things are going her way on her own terms..lol
The chick Amanda plays.. When is she gonna have the baby.. she been preggo forever..lol

Episode was garbage. **** wasn't funny, the sex scenes was awkward and the story about her friend dating Lawrence is uninteresting.

Best part of the episode was seeing the girl from Steve Harvey Show and the girl from Friday

I hope Molly is okay health wise because she was skinny and sickly looking.

I didn't expect to see Amanda Seales on the show. I thought she was unanimously hated by everyone so I thought they wouldn't bring her back. She sucks.

Terri Vaughn.. always good to see her..

Yvonne a virgin in real life..thats proly why
Yeah i was suprise they didnt write amanda off.. she is not liked by alot of people.. she aint the best person to get along with..lol

What happen to the White girl he was dating from his job?

you mean the Middle East chick? Bruh you so far back. Catch up.

Insecure reaching with this storyline and always involving Lawrence. Oh so now he’s dating someone that Issa is doing business with? I know LA is “small” but cmon man. Season better get interesting. One thing for sure Lawrence probably gonna propose to that girl.

you mean the Middle East chick? Bruh you so far back. Catch up.

Insecure reaching with this storyline and always involving Lawrence. Oh so now he’s dating someone that Issa is doing business with? I know LA is “small” but cmon man. Season better get interesting. One thing for sure Lawrence probably gonna propose to that girl.
So what Happened to her?
Season 3 was 2 years ago I can’t remember lol

It was sad how the whole idea behind Issa's Block Party was to give a space to people in the community that look like her affected by the gentrification but in the same breath she wouldn't even invite her own tenets that she views as ratchets to the mixer

Issa definitely a HOTEP

It was sad how the whole idea behind Issa's Block Party was to give a space to people in the community that look like her affected by the gentrification but in the same breath she wouldn't even invite her own tenets that she views as ratchets to the mixer

Issa definitely a HOTEP
I mean yeah but ole girl who interrupted the DJ set was buggin. Sometimes you know who and who not to invite to something

I mean yeah but ole girl who interrupted the DJ set was buggin. Sometimes you know who and who not to invite to something

So in essence Issa is gentrifying her own Block Party. Only the acceptable blacks can attend!

So in essence Issa is gentrifying her own Block Party. Only the acceptable blacks can attend!
Nah. You’re looking too deep into it. She said “residents were welcomed” However “I was just being polite.” In response to Trina wanting to go. And she provided them with notices weeks before it happened.

Back
Top Bottom