HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Amanda Seales Accuses Myron Rolle, NFL Player Turned Neurosurgeon of Inappropriate Behavior

https://thegrio.com/2019/02/19/aman...yer-turned-neurosurgeon-of-inappropriate-dms/
I mean just because dude a neurosurgeon don’t mean he isn’t a predator. If she is lying I hope sues her for every dollar she has, but I’m just not going to rule out she isn’t telling the truth either.

Side Note:
All of these famous biracial people and interracial couples always trying to overcompensate their blackness.
Soledad O’Brien, Jordan Peele, childish Gambino, Karyn Parsons, Van Jones, Amanda Seale, etc.
Especially the ones married to white people. How you so pro black but married to a white person? All that ish is a hustle

I mean just because dude a neurosurgeon don’t mean he isn’t a predator. If she is lying I hope sues her for every dollar she has, but I’m just not going to rule out she isn’t telling the truth either.

Side Note:
All of these famous biracial people and interracial couples always trying to overcompensate their blackness.
Soledad O’Brien, Jordan Peele, childish Gambino, Karyn Parsons, Van Jones, Amanda Seale, etc.
Especially the ones married to white people. How you so pro black but married to a white person? All that ish is a hustle
He didn't post the backtrack after
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/article226978899.html

2AAB7C1D-EEB2-4142-891E-682A341A4F2E.gif

Side Note:

her story seems fishy and amanda be on that super metoo ish feminisst stuff..

Back
Top Bottom