HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Anyone else think Tiffany baby don’t belong to Derek ?

you know derek is unhinged for real, mans be goin' thru it... like when he told them kids to **** last season, i diiiiiie everytime i think of it. that might drive him over the edge... it's always wild to me that he's diego on snowfall also.

Diego.jpg

Wade+Allain+Marcus+Premiere+FX+Snowfall+Season+PIisMSBGnQMx.jpg

I see AKAs are worked up…
Over nothing. Issa and them got approval from AKA (like everyone else does) to use their logos. All we seeing is the members too low on the totem pole to know that the organization can and has approved stuff like this. Tiffany didn’t do anything wild while wearing the letters so it’s fine. They just don’t like Amanda and mad that she’s an AKA even tho it’s something mentioned since the beginning of the show.

Over nothing. Issa and them got approval from AKA (like everyone else does) to use their logos. All we seeing is the members too low on the totem pole to know that the organization can and has approved stuff like this. Tiffany didn’t do anything wild while wearing the letters so it’s fine. They just don’t like Amanda and mad that she’s an AKA even tho it’s something mentioned since the beginning of the show.

i haven’t watched the 1st episode since I like to let them build up and just watch a bunch at once

but always funny when they throw some of these actual frats in and they fit the stereotypes

but one of the most hilarious things to me was when they was calling m’baku and the jabari tribe in black panther a bunch of Ques

Last edited:

I seen the outrage on FB yesterday. I seen one person say they didn't get an email about it and I was thinking maybe you weren't in the need to know group.

I seen the outrage on FB yesterday. I seen one person say they didn't get an email about it and I was thinking maybe you weren't in the need to know group.
Like they didn't ask a chapter president, they probably talked to someone at AKA, Inc. Someone in the Corporate staff. People join orgs and act like they actually running things. Most of the people complaining probably aren't financial or active in the org.

Like they didn't ask a chapter president, they probably talked to someone at AKA, Inc. Someone in the Corporate staff. People join orgs and act like they actually running things. Most of the people complaining probably aren't financial or active in the org.

Turns out Issa and company did not get approval. They are about to cut a nice little check over that infringement!

As a Greek i wouldn’t want to see no random *** person on a screen wearing my letters if they didn’t put in the work i put in to earn them so i can’t be mad at the AKAS. Image/brand is everything and it must be protected or you have full blown ignorant people like Boosie rocking Kappa letters.
With that being said, some of the AKAS are saying that the imagery wasn’t approved by nationals so IDK what to believe.

Not to mention them AKAS and Deltas are powerful. I remember when the black sororities got a VH1 reality show shut down after a couple episodes then expelled the women on the show that were actual members lol.

What do you have to do to be in a Fraternity/Sorority? Do you have to pay membership fees? Can you get expelled after the fact like 20 years of inactivity etc?

Back
Top Bottom