HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Weak episode tonight. And then Ryan Davis unfunny a** on there too...
GIFs-2021111411148.gif

Ayona the artist was bouncing and jiggling on that intro 🔥

Kelli :lol:

Don't care much about Nathan but he seems like he was a reckless flake (being bi-polar aside). Not sure why Issa wasting time on him. Guess there's no time for a better love interest.

Seems like some sad family **** happens with Molly next week.

-i love how issa & nathan's weird, socially awkward attitudes compliment each other, reminds me of .... me, lol.

-but when kelly said .."i don't know his baseline, i always thought he was a weird nxxxga, i thought that was the draw..."

-ol' boy talking about shaping molly up....

-& when mans said he had to go let his cat out, for some reason i snort laughed, lol.

Lol she’s old but has had work up until 2019. She also suffered a miscarriage and her ex husband died. So life probably just happened to her also. But for 57 she looks great. That’s some of y’all mama
Her first husband? Unless Fiqua died and I didn't know it. I know plenty of women wanted to kill him when he was out living his best life with Nicole. Can't blame him though, she bad. However dude to famous to be out here like he ain't got a care in the world.

Haven't seen the episode but saw this post from Jemele Hill.

I just don't understand what they expecting of Lawrence. Lawrence was trying to date Condolences intentionally, he was trying to be serious. Then he found out he was just her rebound. She befriends his ex-girlfriend then dumps him.

He gets a job offer and moves to another city. Was he suppose to move back for a woman who told him she wanted nothing to with him?

I just don't understand what they expecting of Lawrence. Lawrence was trying to date Condolences intentionally, he was trying to be serious. Then he found out he was just her rebound. She befriends his ex-girlfriend then dumps him.

He gets a job offer and moves to another city. Was he suppose to move back for a woman who told him she wanted nothing to with him?
Chicks rather the dude unhappy in a lower paying job and around, or constantly chasing them after they already told dude no.

Back
Top Bottom