HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I feel so bad for my boy Lawrence :smh:

I forgot fam got that job promotion in SanFran. He really out here stressed in a grown life with that commute.

Kelli with that demon baby toast :rofl: Needed the humor.

Episode should've been a hour cuz this ep is the definition of unfinished.

Put me on papers and let’s set up visitation rights

That's essentially the problem. Visitation is geared to when a child is older.

She's raising a baby dolo, and it's hard being a first time parent and she doesn't trust him either, because he comes down for a day and then leaves. He doesn't know the babies likes and dislikes or their routine.

This condola chick pissed me of. Stuff like this is why a lot of good fathers get fed up and leave. You had a kid with him out of wedlock, it's up to her crusty behind to work with him to figure it out instead of constantly being hostile.

Both of them are wrong

One of the issues is that the man also doesn't look at her side.

A man is thinking, I'm here and I'm trying. But it's a lot more than that. She's the one waking up throughout the night. She can't put her work before their child.

This condola chick pissed me of. Stuff like this is why a lot of good fathers get fed up and leave. You had a kid with him out of wedlock, it's up to her crusty behind to work with him to figure it out instead of constantly being hostile.
How many kids you got?

Women are always hostile off the bat, dudes have to WORK to tear down that wall and develop common ground. Women are suspicious at first, but in time it gets better.
This episode was basically a PSA for condoms or vasectomies
Two daughters, sniped and NEVER going back. Loving the feeling of shooting up the club and no chance of those I'm late texts. Oh word, you are you might want to call the next dude down the line, because it ain't come from here.
Not sure what folks are expecting like this is a thriller or something.
Not caught up on the show couple seasons behind, perhaps they expect her to get back with a former ex. Yeah I feel you it's not like she is on some revenge mission to get the guy who killed her dad. Basically a woman bumping into situations as she navigates life.

They really tried to make us feel bad with that split screen of Lawrence living his life and Condola being a mom staying up.

YOU CHOSE THIS MA! Now you gotta step up.

Dont really care for Lawrence much so I didn’t care that much for this episode tbh. The only satisfying payoff is if the baby isn’t his and a lot of us already suspect it.

I’m a little worried about episode 4 because the trailer was weak

Last edited:

It's up to BOTH of them to make it. They're both the parents.

I forgot this came on last night and I need to tune in this afternoon.

Both of them are wrong

One of the issues is that the man also doesn't look at her side.

A man is thinking, I'm here and I'm trying. But it's a lot more than that. She's the one waking up throughout the night. She can't put her work before their child.

Yea she's the one doing all that but it seems like she is trying to shut down every single attempt he's making to do more.

Dude has made it clear he is willing to fight to spend more time with the child, I bet she's going to have a problem with that, which is contradictory to her supposed need for him to do more. They aren't married, if he wants dual custody he should have a fighting chance to get it, without condola trying to paint him as a bad father when he hasn't even been given a chance to be one.

you don’t want to be the guy opposite these looks :lol: :lol:
C33C0B8F-F61F-4526-99E4-5BF26C11160E.jpeg
I didn't realize that the mother was Lela Rochon.
Capture.JPG

Would still smash :evil:

I thought was great episode: Both sides I see it. Conola Oil raising a newborn on her own whil Lawrence is working and pops once a week. But when Lawrence tries to be involved and making the commute, Canola being petty.

Really hope the kid is not his

Back
Top Bottom