HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Maxine was the highlight of the show.

Episode was boring. I need more comedy and less drama.

It's about to be a LONG season for black men.

That episode was weak, I felt like I watching season 2 again.

Not an amazing season opener, but I liked the episode.

This ___ Dro was treating Molly like a second wife, I'm not mad at her at all for hitting son with the stop button.

Ol' boy in the Lyft complaining about there only being Fruit Frenzy flavor and then gulping that **** down like it was heavenly :lol:

Issa is in shambles in every aspect of her life :lol:

Maxine, Bill Bellamy and Ron from A Different World :rofl: :rofl: :smokin

43E8EEBC-24BC-4A2F-AE2E-C8150CA8C16E.jpeg

Damn didn’t even know about the Lawrence situation until I watched the episode and was wondering where the big homie was. So a show that appealed to men and women is going to turn into a show that appeals only to women now? I get that might’ve not been their motive when making the show, but both of their story arcs in season 2 was good TV. Now I gotta watch this NBA 2K reject and Issa try and get back with fake *** T’Challa. IDK B. The interest levels for me aren’t the same. Seems like this going to turn into the black version of girls.

The way things going Daniel about to be the new Lawrence and they gonna write him kgg the show too :lol:

Digging Molly's new assertiveness even if its doomed to fall a part.

I laugh any time I see this dude from HTGAWM doing his American accent :lol:

2nd dude that got in :rofl: Nah you good. Know too many left they dambs at home dudes like that :lol:

I enjoyed this ep.

If y'all dudes hate Issa and/or thought s2 sucked might as well jump ship now :lol:

First time bothering to look at credits and I had no clue Larry Wilmore co-created this with Issa. Son stay caking. Got his hands in all the pots.

^ I didn't realize that about wilmore til he did a podcast with bill Simmons recently and mentioned it

I enjoyed Season 3 opener. I didn’t miss Lawrence. Love the homie, but Issa on a new adventure. People have to stop living in the past and move forward.

And yes I am a member of the #LawrenceHive

I tried to hate on this show.

I take back everything I said.

Issa was about to start rapping in the mirror but Daniel cut her off. Saved the entire show.

#freelawrence

Damn didn’t even know about the Lawrence situation until I watched the episode and was wondering where the big homie was. So a show that appealed to men and women is going to turn into a show that appeals only to women now? I get that might’ve not been their motive when making the show, but both of their story arcs in season 2 was good TV. Now I gotta watch this NBA 2K reject and Issa try and get back with fake *** T’Challa. IDK B. The interest levels for me aren’t the same. Seems like this going to turn into the black version of girls.
Well, the show is about Issa. Lawrence just happened to be a chapter in her life. His story arc circled right back to Issa in the end iirc

Was a good starting episode imo

The dialog between issa/Daniel and dro/Molly was A1. You gotta give the writers that. They have a reason to be defensive.

Their writing a has seriously been on point and I'd be mad too if people were making a fuss about a well written character that got a fairly well written arc ended, when theres probably even better characters to develop/introduce to story.

Just wrapped up the episode. I enjoyed it. Not even sure why Molly was still trying to be a **** buddy. Just end it with dude; problem solved.

Issa got to chill with trying to put blame on others. You knew dude still liked you and you took advantage of that to live rent free. Tried to say he knew what was up.

It must suck being poor, working at a racist company and driving Lyft.

Back
Top Bottom