HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Keep lawrence beta *** out

MVP of the show is NEEDED

tumblr_otz4itKXtb1r1ult6o1_400.gif

Don’t know why people are mad at Lawerence being gone. It’s not realistic to have him on there. The season finale was closure. A relationship ending like that in real life doesn’t (nor should not) end up with both people continuing to hang around with each other.

Bruh what hasn’t been discussed yet is how Issa is homeless, career in shambles, and has terrible credit. How in the world is she even a canidate to get chose. If Issa was a male character, Twitter and the Issa hive would crush that character :rofl:

Lawrence was my guy, but son was sawft

**** mirrors 95% of youth development "non profits" in the inner cities.

We got y'all's are littered on every corner in every hood in NYC

I agree 100%. IMO well meaning people handling youth development in an uneducated way (not recognizing your privilege or using a one size fits all model) is very harmful and doesn't help.

Bruh what hasn’t been discussed yet is how Issa is homeless, career in shambles, and has terrible credit. How in the world is she even a canidate to get chose. If Issa was a male character, Twitter and the Issa hive would crush that character :rofl:

Lawrence was my guy, but son was sawft

You should search this on Twitter, there’s hoards of women attempting to move goalposts and spinning Issa’s situation into a positive. All that tells is there’s quite a few women out there that are either homeless, or near homeless :lol:

You should search this on Twitter, there’s hoards of women attempting to move goalposts and spinning Issa’s situation into a positive. All that tells is there’s quite a few women out there that are either homeless, or near homeless :lol:

I'm sure there's some "Women take care of men all the time, now that we need to be taken care of y'all got a problem?!"

What exactly is Idea's career aspirations anyway?

Like she don't really wanna be an artist/comedian right?

I thought she liked the non-profit but it aint playing like that.

It has never been clear to me what she wants to do.
Man, I can't finish this interview. Had to stop at 6:03. I can't with this wild sus confession about learning how to fap from his boy at a young age at the start of a video. More power to yall but this ain't every bodies cup of tea.
That's the same exact **** I'm realizing.

I started off like okay, shorty fine, jokes, sex talk and then I'm like where is this going?

Son just had a long sex talk with some white boy who described jerking off and sexual intercourse to him like 10 or 11.

I'm only 5 min in :smh: Son keeps going. They jerked off together in the same room on bunk beds

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with that video...it's 20 mins...I'm not watching that. Cliffs anyone?
But I was referring to him being real life Lawrence smashing Tasha and having a baby.

Toxic Feminity!

Wow.

I knew that dude in High School.

He's always been a liar and a loser.

His story isn't even compelling. The assault allegation is centered around an incident where Issa allegedly stomped on his foot with a chair. That's assault but he's trying to make it a bigger deal for attention because he's salty that he was in the cast for Issa's Youtube series and got left behind once HBO picked up Issa's show.

Back
Top Bottom