HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

IMO i think Molly did the right thing. especially if Dro was lyin then it's a whole nother thing . Too many other options to be ****ing things up with your childhood friend :lol:

A very real possibility as well. It's not like she has anything to go off of besides his word unless she decided to call his wife or something, which just feels unnecessary.

I don't think Molly is about to stick to her stance though. Just a little more flirtation and she'll be with the ****s :lol:

man sooo much comedy in this episode.
Issa catching L's
Kelly getting hers
Lawrence the rebound king!!! His homie is hilarious!

I gotta take a small break from the lawrence hive with this episode..Just for a small break..lol Molly showed some class by not smashing old dude... That too alot of restrait from her especially if shes all over the place at times mentally with her lovelife..lol Issa is just freaking awfward... Lawrence got chicks falling all over this dude.. and the writers are going out of their damn way to make him commit player suicide..smh and Kelly.. she has no rules.. she will get a win whenever and whereever..lol

MVP from last episode.. Kelly..

Lawerence starting to see how raw these streets are. I said to myself...he's a bad man if he hit both chicks and they nut while he's sober. 3somes are tricky, you gotta have the whisky pipe or be on some performance enchantments to satisfy both chicks. Or just be that nice with it. He got a W but he mentally took a L...homie left with his ego a little battered. Personally I would've took it as a W...got free liquior, a particle 3some and a nut. Pretty good Saturday in my book.

I knew Issa wasn't giving up any cheeks...she was doing too much talking.

And what's new...Molly out in these streets still lost. Homeboy dro was a terrible actor.

Threesomes are the easiest thing in the world..lol unless you got two ugly *****es that dont turn you on.

I feel like Dro's wife's yoga retreat a lil more than just a yoga retreat. The second he said their marriage was open I pictured her like a 4 some with some gross hippie lookin old white dudes.

Molly kinda right tho. I'm not really down for the new age marriage type either. Just not mentally built for that.

Poly over open marriage for me.. Poly if everyone makes great money and 0 kids.. the poly relationship can bring in big bank and big businesses can be easily created..

I knew them white girls was on Blacked type ****. :lol:

This dude Lawrence just got a lay up and he outside Issa house on some baby I miss you ****. I would understand it if he f'ed up but she let some other dude smash. Gotta be done with that chick.
THIS

:rofl: :rofl:
ol girl getting fingered
yo this show so funny cause i remember all this **** when i was younger

So I rewatched the scene. Why would Kelly just stop talking like that? It made it awkward and more obvious.

Screenshot_2017-08-14-14-19-45.png

kelly with the no chill button.

just met dude. An hr later, he got his fingers in the box digging for change to tip the waitress at waffle house. :rofl:.

Issa saw all the talk about the creampies

Yo this episode was wild.

Lawrence may be the mvp this season :rofl::rofl:

Too many moments. Anybody notice Lawrence aint really smoke?

"Why'd you cum...Because we was f*****" :rofl::rofl:

That entire scene was gold. Bruh closed his eyes and they were staring with disgust :rofl: ... Females don't understand how draining that first nut is :smh:

I knew off rip Kelly was getting that under the table mash session going.

Done it and been around it too much to not see the signs.

Issa knew too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom