HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

dont know how Molly can say that and then react a way when Issa just says okay. She wants to make it work, you obviously dont or at least don't want to dig in and go over yall problems.
Molly said that with the intent of it being a conversation piece. She wanted to talk it through but Issa heard it, just as a normal person would when you say something dramatic with no other details around it, as Molly making a statement. That’s why Molly looked so surprised when Issa said “ok” cause she thought they were just talking, and Issa thought Molly was ending it all. Both of them are still trying to hold on to their positions as “the one trying” so hard that they keep falling over each other and themselves.

I would say Idk how Molly can behave like that but a lot of women have that same line of thinkin’ that the other person should come and apologize and exhort all the effort just because they were also wronged. Her therapist said it best, do you want to be right or in a relationship.

You can be 100% correct but act an *** and be wrong all over

But then again, when you've grown past prior issues, just kicking it with someone where there's chemistry and old faces pop back up... it just kinda happens sometimes.

I said the same thing, I don’t want them together but they are still a good match and the main thing that set them off (Lawrence being in a bad spot) is no longer an issue. Add in the honesty and openness they are trying out (shown by Issa being straightforward about helping Nathan) they really can make it through anything.

However, that poses two problems for me: 1) in order to maintain that attitude I need to maintain that anger and keep filling myself with negative energy,
This reason alone is reason enough to want to move on past some stuff in our pasts. It basically ends up as an albatross around our neck and we suffer and often the people we care about suffer because of that negativity we carrying around

I son't know why Issa is entertaining Nathan if she's trying to be something with Lawrence. This goes back to their convo when Lawrence says he felt like she deep down didn't want it to work. And I think that's true.

Bring Daniel back though

She’s trying to be a friend which, while admirable, will not look good to anybody outside of their “friendship” because of the stigma of being friends with your exes carries. Not to mention the fact that she’s currently dating an older ex, so dating an older ex while staying friends with a more recent ex sounds like a cluster f***

Molly and Andrew might not make it because he sees Molly on both sides and sees she’s being bullheaded about just about everything. And her not wanting to fool with his brother is going to end up being an argument. Obviously his brother is very important to him and Molly, understably so, doesn’t really wanna fool with his brother after the towel incident.

They really made Molly really unfavorable, but there’s a decent amount of Molly’s out there

Molly said that with the intent of it being a conversation piece. She wanted to talk it through but Issa heard it, just as a normal person would when you say something dramatic with no other details around it, as Molly making a statement. That’s why Molly looked so surprised when Issa said “ok” cause she thought they were just talking, and Issa thought Molly was ending it all. Both of them are still trying to hold on to their positions as “the one trying” so hard that they keep falling over each other and themselves.

I would say Idk how Molly can behave like that but a lot of women have that same line of thinkin’ that the other person should come and apologize and exhort all the effort just because they were also wronged. Her therapist said it best, do you want to be right or in a relationship.

You can be 100% correct but act an *** and be wrong all over

I said the same thing, I don’t want them together but they are still a good match and the main thing that set them off (Lawrence being in a bad spot) is no longer an issue. Add in the honesty and openness they are trying out (shown by Issa being straightforward about helping Nathan) they really can make it through anything.

This reason alone is reason enough to want to move on past some stuff in our pasts. It basically ends up as an albatross around our neck and we suffer and often the people we care about suffer because of that negativity we carrying around

She’s trying to be a friend which, while admirable, will not look good to anybody outside of their “friendship” because of the stigma of being friends with your exes carries. Not to mention the fact that she’s currently dating an older ex, so dating an older ex while staying friends with a more recent ex sounds like a cluster f***

Molly and Andrew might not make it because he sees Molly on both sides and sees she’s being bullheaded about just about everything. And her not wanting to fool with his brother is going to end up being an argument. Obviously his brother is very important to him and Molly, understably so, doesn’t really wanna fool with his brother after the towel incident.

They really made Molly really unfavorable, but there’s a decent amount of Molly’s out there
You used the word albatross so ima just toss you this rep

1591736876574.jpeg

Issa really was some fire in The Photograph

Seems like Lawrence was either scared about Issa not wanting to stay together or he shook Issa is down for it all and thinks things are moving fast.

:rofl: @ this finale turning in to Finding Tiffany

Kelli :rofl:

Molly relationships crumbling one after another :lol: She cant even say she want her man. She just needs to be alone and like weekly squirt on a rando.

So they just gonna bond and be friends again based off of their lives being ****ed up :lol:

All the work and hashing out is apparently gonna be all off screen.

Issa aint deserve this but I aint got no sympathy for Molly.

For Issa's sake I hope s5 starts with her waking up with Lawrence in San Fran.

For a season finale that was trash
The problem is they got Issa as the lead and made this season about her no longer being friends with Molly. So they got the bulk of screen time.

They aint open up the show for the other supporting characters. Tiffany's issues have been downplayed and understated so fans aint invested for the search for her since it came out the blue.

Issa love traingle with Lawrence and Nathan. Lawrence was perfect until this. Gives her a reason to go back and forth about who to be with.

Issa can't even be mad. She ****ed bruh raw in the ferris wheel right after she met him. She could've popped one out her damn self.

Nathan finna be dirty mackin all next season now.

Yeah looking back it was poor season construction. They should have talked about Tiffany’s situation more because that is very real.

I thought L had told Issa him and condola had already squashed things. Oh well.

Baby would be a dealbreaker for me.Nathan a cutie anyways.

Knew things would fall apart with Molly. Sad to say.

Issa love traingle with Lawrence and Nathan. Lawrence was perfect until this. Gives her a reason to go back and forth about who to be with.

Issa can't even be mad. She ****ed bruh raw in the ferris wheel right after she met him. She could've popped one out her damn self.

Nathan finna be dirty mackin all next season now.
I think they also want us to think the girls take birth control.

Back
Top Bottom