Headphones Vol. Lost mine, time for new ones.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I don't know why people love to hate on beats.

I've been through about 10 $200+ headphones through my mixing career and I don't have anything bad to say about them other than they are about $40 overpriced. They are good small headphones that look and sound great.

If you're a dj, wouldn't you want a pair of headphones with a complete flat response?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I don't know why people love to hate on beats.

I've been through about 10 $200+ headphones through my mixing career and I don't have anything bad to say about them other than they are about $40 overpriced. They are good small headphones that look and sound great.

If you're a dj, wouldn't you want a pair of headphones with a complete flat response?

Currently working on picking some Tritton AX720 Gaming headset for my PS3(COD)
but I also want to connect the 720's to my laptop with a Creative soundcard http://us.store.creative....und-5.1/M/B0017QQQAE.htm
Is this a good setup ?
nerd.gif
both have 5.1 DD.

beats by dre. friend has em. only people bashing em are the cheap dudes on here. the same dudes on niketalk with bmw m3s and massive shoe collections
laugh.gif

beats by dre. friend has em. only people bashing em are the cheap dudes on here. the same dudes on niketalk with bmw m3s and massive shoe collections
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

laugh.gif

you're kidding right?

one thing is being cheap. another is getting your money's worth. and beats by dre is not getting your money's worth. they are a rip off, just like everything monster sells.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

laugh.gif

you're kidding right?

one thing is being cheap. another is getting your money's worth. and beats by dre is not getting your money's worth. they are a rip off, just like everything monster sells.

Back
Top Bottom