Headphones Vol. Lost mine, time for new ones.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

beats by dre. friend has em. only people bashing em are the cheap dudes on here. the same dudes on niketalk with bmw m3s and massive shoe collections
laugh.gif

No the true audiophiles bash them because for their price they don't produce.  Just like any other monster product, overrated and overpriced. 

Just because Dre allowed them to use his name. Then again some people will buy a shoe because MJ wore it, oh wait...

Yea same thing, just because the name and price is on it doesn't mean its superior.  Most Jordans throughout the years have been surpassed in terms of basketball functions by cheaper shoes without an athlete attached to them.  Yes, that goes for pretty much any brand.

Stop being a complete sheep and expand your horizons.  Then but then I forgot this is NT, where 98% of the posters are obsessed with looks over actual function.
smh.gif

beats by dre. friend has em. only people bashing em are the cheap dudes on here. the same dudes on niketalk with bmw m3s and massive shoe collections
laugh.gif

No the true audiophiles bash them because for their price they don't produce.  Just like any other monster product, overrated and overpriced. 

Just because Dre allowed them to use his name. Then again some people will buy a shoe because MJ wore it, oh wait...

Yea same thing, just because the name and price is on it doesn't mean its superior.  Most Jordans throughout the years have been surpassed in terms of basketball functions by cheaper shoes without an athlete attached to them.  Yes, that goes for pretty much any brand.

Stop being a complete sheep and expand your horizons.  Then but then I forgot this is NT, where 98% of the posters are obsessed with looks over actual function.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Word, kuz the same people are droping $300+ on better head phones.

smh.gif
I need some foam tips.

laugh.gif

Word, kuz the same people are droping $300+ on better head phones.

smh.gif
I need some foam tips.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

http://www.amazon.com/Aud...=1278618233&sr=8-2-fkmr0

i read that these have better bass respond han the the AT- ATH - AD700.

I have those A700's and they SHOULD be more bassy than the open-air AD700.  The "audiophiles" over at Head-Fi seem to like to open-air headphones more (thus they prefer the ad700 over a700) because it brings a wider soundstage.

With the A700, they don't leak sound out very much, but they do leak sound in.  Not the best for a noisy environment, but they're heaven in a quieter environment.  Super comfortable and sounds great (at least compared to my Sony V6's).  They're also very easy to drive, so no amp is needed and it works well with my ipod.

Wait for the price on the A700 to drop though.  I got it on Amazon for just below $100.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

http://www.amazon.com/Aud...=1278618233&sr=8-2-fkmr0

i read that these have better bass respond han the the AT- ATH - AD700.

I have those A700's and they SHOULD be more bassy than the open-air AD700.  The "audiophiles" over at Head-Fi seem to like to open-air headphones more (thus they prefer the ad700 over a700) because it brings a wider soundstage.

With the A700, they don't leak sound out very much, but they do leak sound in.  Not the best for a noisy environment, but they're heaven in a quieter environment.  Super comfortable and sounds great (at least compared to my Sony V6's).  They're also very easy to drive, so no amp is needed and it works well with my ipod.

Wait for the price on the A700 to drop though.  I got it on Amazon for just below $100.

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

Copped. Where can I get those  gold/copper monster turbines for the low? I can copp the entry level silver turbines with my discount at best buy. But they don't carry the gold/copper joints at all.

Can I use the fiio on my mac through usb?

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

Copped. Where can I get those  gold/copper monster turbines for the low? I can copp the entry level silver turbines with my discount at best buy. But they don't carry the gold/copper joints at all.

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom