Headphones Vol. Lost mine, time for new ones.

mondaynightraw wrote:

Fiio_e7-01.jpg

Copped. Where can I get those  gold/copper monster turbines for the low? I can copp the entry level silver turbines with my discount at best buy. But they don't carry the gold/copper joints at all.

Can I use the fiio on my mac through usb?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

mondaynightraw wrote:
Fiio_e7-01.jpg

Copped. Where can I get those  gold/copper monster turbines for the low? I can copp the entry level silver turbines with my discount at best buy. But they don't carry the gold/copper joints at all.

Amazon is the only place i know of...if it's too much for you, get the og turbines.

I don't know if you can use the fiio with your mac, though.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

mondaynightraw wrote:
Fiio_e7-01.jpg

Amazon is the only place i know of...if it's too much for you, get the og turbines.

I don't know if you can use the fiio with your mac, though.

Originally Posted by Rell

just puttin it out there, but the Apple in-ears are $60 and Apple will replace them for FREE once they beat up or watever. they give you buds for free too. sound great for the price too. I know you hot a couple hundred in gift cards, but if you wanna get the best value and use that $ for somethin else I say you go with those

check out head-fi.org too, expert headphone board

just to clarify my post im talkin about the Apple in-ear headphones, NOT those garbage ones that come with the iPod, the in-ears are 100% different and WAY better

http://www.apple.com/ipod/in-ear-headphones/

Originally Posted by Rell

just puttin it out there, but the Apple in-ears are $60 and Apple will replace them for FREE once they beat up or watever. they give you buds for free too. sound great for the price too. I know you hot a couple hundred in gift cards, but if you wanna get the best value and use that $ for somethin else I say you go with those

check out head-fi.org too, expert headphone board

just to clarify my post im talkin about the Apple in-ear headphones, NOT those garbage ones that come with the iPod, the in-ears are 100% different and WAY better

http://www.apple.com/ipod/in-ear-headphones/

maybe somebody can help im having alot of problems with my beats by dre "studio" basically every time i tap the headphones or take a step they skip it out been having this problem for some time

does anybody have a good number for their customer service to talk to a representative ive called 3x and basically it was me pressing numbers and them tryin to sell me stuff never got any help and never got a response from their email department

and if i ever do get a hold of them what might happen ive had these since december?

maybe somebody can help im having alot of problems with my beats by dre "studio" basically every time i tap the headphones or take a step they skip it out been having this problem for some time

does anybody have a good number for their customer service to talk to a representative ive called 3x and basically it was me pressing numbers and them tryin to sell me stuff never got any help and never got a response from their email department

and if i ever do get a hold of them what might happen ive had these since december?

The big thing with me is durability...
I don't what I do wrong, but I'm always breaking my headphones...

I'm sick of changing my headphones every month...

Anyone got suggestions? I was looking at the Monster Lil Jamz and it says they are pretty strong...

Anyone used them before? Anyone got any other suggestions?

The big thing with me is durability...
I don't what I do wrong, but I'm always breaking my headphones...

I'm sick of changing my headphones every month...

Anyone got suggestions? I was looking at the Monster Lil Jamz and it says they are pretty strong...

Anyone used them before? Anyone got any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom