headphones

my shure in ear headphones are great but they dont last too long a couple of months and they start crapping out on you.

Sony MDR-7506 with beyer dynamic velour pads. Will run around 110-140 for everything but theyre the best. Theyre are the same headphones you see every time anartist is in the recording studio. They really are an industry standard for a reason. Trust me Im a sound engineer.

headphones
pimp.gif

I have the Bose Triport OE - But I'm guessing you're not looking for those. I've got no complaints with them though.

First things first, those Skullcandy Hesh are alright, they have a weird cable, built for snowboarders. They also have interchangeable ear muffs in case youdon't like leather. I had the Lowriders and those things broke. Bad headband build.

If you're willing to shell out, do it.

doesnt really matter bro they will break eventually. cause you put em in your pocket and throw em around i mean who cares about head fones so much? i use toback when i paid 35 bucks for a pair and they end up breakin.

basically headphones will break or mess up word to the wire where the head jack is.

just get some ten buck ones each time they break ftw. jvc gummys

i have a headphone graveyard.

Back
Top Bottom