Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

I got my white/reds today from PYS. These look great in person and the yellowing comes off very easily. I will post pics when I get time.

yeah...please do...or somebody else post their pics. I personally think the white & reds are a cleaner colorway of the KO's.

I need 2 pairs of each color.

whats the deal with these?! Online only and select few mom and pop stores?....

Quick question does anyone know of someone out there who makes og nike tags. I am among those who thought yeah that air tag has to go. I would love to put a og nike air tag on them, especially since there is no dumb jumpman symbol on the back of the shoe. 

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Quick question does anyone know of someone out there who makes og nike tags. I am among those who thought yeah that air tag has to go. I would love to put a og nike air tag on them, especially since there is no dumb jumpman symbol on the back of the shoe. 
I guess that you could remove it from early retroes (beaters), or better from fakes. I think I got a fake pair at home, could send the tags to you if you want to.

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

I know how you feel.  That jumpman has prevented me from buying quite a few i's over the last couple years....although I am considering buying the black/grey, countdown black/white and seeing if I can remove it and 'fix' the leather somehow.

Other than taking the tags off of another pair of Nikes.  Maybe air force ones but you would have to pull the 'air force 1' out.  Could be tedeious but possible.

i can't find these anywhere around me, just gonna make it easier for me to pass...

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by tRiCK32

^
pimp.gif
but how come chanjohn01's picts has pre-yellowed midsoles and yours are A LOT cleaner?
mines came in yellowed aswell but I used baby wipes to take it all out
pimp.gif

it takes 2-3 days for PYS to ship.
Yeahhh, I'm thinking about taking some of the yellowing off myself...haven't decided just yet
ohwell.gif

Mine just got delivered to the office!  I will post pics when I pull that jumpman tag off tonight.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i know iam a little late but when is this releasing again and how limited are they
grin.gif

saturday & they looking very limited as of right now - no eastbay , no footlocker dunno who wil have them in store to be honest, better get out & check your mom & pop stores

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i know iam a little late but when is this releasing again and how limited are they
grin.gif

saturday & they looking very limited as of right now - no eastbay , no footlocker dunno who wil have them in store to be honest, better get out & check your mom & pop stores

good lookin out fam 
pimp.gif
even though iam still on the fence on this one its nice to know this info just in case i have a change of heart
ohwell.gif

both colorways just got delivered today. i'll be cleaning off the yellow and posting pix later tonight...

kinda pisses me off i paid $109.99 for the white/red's from sneakerfather the other night and now they're $10.00 cheaper... oh well...

these came in today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

xldsab.jpg

b3sqom.jpg

5le6c5.jpg

Some pics of the white/red pair since I haven't seen many

mj90fp.jpg

16awh3c.jpg

BONUS
29xviat.jpg

I did a quick clean (with sneaker cleaner). Im gonna go over them again to get a whiter midsole (maybe with nail polish remover?) When cleaning, be careful not to get the canvas wet and the brown "stuff" on it, because it will stain teh canvas. Some of the canvas got wet, but it will dry up. Overall I am very pleased with these. JB should've left out the brown $%^&. Both colorways are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but if I had to pick one over he other, I'll def. take white/black/red pair.

Don't sleep on these

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Here is a picture of the white/reds cleaned. I will take better pictures this weekend.
Probably the best pic thus far. what did you use sir?

OMG, just cracked open my boxes and i'm in LOVE with the white/red pair.

the black/white/red's are straight, but get this, one of the tongues is crazy smaller than the other. like, JB screwed up and put the tongue of a size 6 - 8 on my size 13. even the jumpman tag is way smaller...

i already ordered another pair and am returning these... i'm scared to tell them why tho, as their return policy (sneakerfather) says if it's a defect it has to go back to nike themselves... F that, i'm returning to them (unless nike will pay for my shipping back to them?)...

i might snap pix of this small tongue thing later...

great release. both shoes are crack.

i left the yellowing on my pair, might take it off on wht/red after seeing that pic.

whats the best way to take it off?

not really feelin these. like the alphas better just for the fact that theyre hoopable

Back
Top Bottom