Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

man idk that sole is killin me why they do that but them grape /blue 1s not too bad ill wait until the hit ebay for dirt cheap

Originally Posted by AIR 305

PYS has the white/black/red AJKO for $120 shipped. Already copped mines
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by luis og13s

thanks for the heads up

Im pretty sure I might cop these.... thought I would have prefered these

air-jordan-1-i-retro-1994-white-black-red-18.jpg
I cringe when I see kicks sealed in ziploc bags (or even worse, saran wrap.)  SMH.

thanks for the heads up

These are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, amazed and they look so beautiful!!!

At pys less than retail no tax if you live outside california and free shipping 119.99 
smokin.gif
 great deal and early also

copped, love the cw. not that i'm selling mine cause imma beat the hell out of these this spring/summer but they are paying almost 200 on ebay for these right now. lol. i can get over the "vintage" look. over all good cop.  the hate is pretty funny too.

copped mine.  glad that there is a lot of hate for these.  i had some problems with my account when i first saw this post.  just now got it cleared up and was still able to cop.  i thought for sure that they would be gone.  vintage look means nothing to me except that i dont have to worry about undeadstocking them.  thanks for the heads up op.

Originally Posted by richierich781

these limited to 5000 pairs?
No, it's a GR.

I will scoop up a pair on Swoosh and maybe one when they hit outlets.

I like kicks with a canvas upper, vintage look doesn't bother me at all.

these are growing on me, i hate to say it. this colorway is the only one i would even think twice about. on the fence...

thanks for the heads up

Where did you get this picture? Info.

Is this a recent sample? I know these definitely can't be the OG's or 94 retros. <--- Have them.

Because these shoes are missing stitching on the last two lace eyelets, on the top.

Back
Top Bottom