Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

wish in atlanta might still have pairs... i picked up my 2nd pair of black/red/whites from them on tuesday...

undeadstocked last night:

4484975094_4829337958_o.jpg
4484975396_8ecd43e07d_o.jpg

4484975704_a377b9d29a_o.jpg

those red/white KO's are hands down my fav release of the year so far. i got the white/red/blacks too, but the white/reds are fresher IMO.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

pimp.gif
Zero 0123 wrote:

Phew, found a pair my size. Last pair too. Found the last and only mom and pop store in Orlando that has em...

got me a pair too! thats wassup, great NTer here 

It's all about helping fellow NT'ers out. Least I could do for you helpin' me out before. Should get em next week! It's all about spreadin' da wealth, and helping out.

Can't wait to get home, clean up the vintage wash, and then throw some black laces on em.
pimp.gif

Those shadow grey I's are sitting in an outlet here in Orlando. FSR $79.99. I still didn't pick them up. If they were $39.99 then maybe...

can any body please shed some light on how these fit? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

can any body please shed some light on how these fit? thanks in advance.

True to size. If you had any of the AJ highs, then they are the same. I wear size 9.5, and the 9.5 fits perfectly.

Anybody know anywhere online I can get a pair of red/white/black size 13 for retail (or close to it) ?

ProtoJ....the whites are dope. Wish I had some funds to scoop up a pair or two.

I really do think that these are the best release to date...and I'm talking about the white/blk/red pair.

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

Hey wrukus. I still have a pair of the "Shadow Grey" Jordan 1's DS.  

DJ Proto J...... They look nice and clean.
that's what's up then.  the customization looks real nice.  nothing wrong with having one of each.

If you're in the LA area, Kicks on Larchmont Blvd. has them.  I poked my head in as they were closing and saw that they had them.  I know they're out of 8.5 because they brought me a 9.  Call tomorrow for their availability, 323.468.9794.  Sorry, since they were closing, I didn't want to keep them and ask what sizes they had left.

Take care,
Air Thumper

^

Try half a size up or down, since these aren't performance shoes.  It'll give you a better shot at getting a pair.

the ES had a fsr of both colorways when I went last Saturday. Couldn't pass on them for 67
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KRS87

the ES had a fsr of both colorways when I went last Saturday. Couldn't pass on them for 67
pimp.gif

67!? I wouldnt passed either, the white/red pair is very slept on compared to the black/white/red
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom