Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

^ Nice job they look
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

^^^ 
eek.gif

I'm going to keep mine regular red toes, but I am def. going to look into replacing that corny Jumpman tongue tag!

Neo 39 in pasadena, ca still got both colors, I don't know what sizes they have but I saw them there over the weekend.

Guys i need help is there any store (New Jersey Based) or legit websites that still has the ajko in size 11 or 11.5?

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

these things are disgusting, these are for the hypebeasts that DS their shoes for years, so jordan UNDS them for you
roll.gif

Do you even think before you post?
smh.gif

You are a real hypebeast, considering you don't appreciate the true lineage of the Air Jordan brand. If you knew ANYTHING about the Air Jordans you would realize how much the AJKO means to the collector. Like a true hypebeast, stick to your XI's, and shut your hypebeast yap. 

just take the nail polish remover to the sole thats what ive been hearing or sea glow but def hot

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

these things are disgusting, these are for the hypebeasts that DS their shoes for years, so jordan UNDS them for you
roll.gif

Do you even think before you post?
smh.gif

You are a real hypebeast, considering you don't appreciate the true lineage of the Air Jordan brand. If you knew ANYTHING about the Air Jordans you would realize how much the AJKO means to the collector. Like a true hypebeast, stick to your XI's, and shut your hypebeast yap. 
zero got a point. swagga always postin wack un informed stuff

Back
Top Bottom