Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

got my pair from pys yesterday.  so so nice.  i haven't cleaned the soles yet, but i'm am still very pleased.

looks like NDC sold out fast or they pulled cuz they released early...
who knows... maybe they will pop up again this fri/sat

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

trying to cop, product is not found or no longer avaliable, what happened?

wow i put up another link & they had both listed & when i submitted it & went to try it to make sure i got the same message i guess they did yank em'

cause 30 min ago, it had a fsr for both, i don't think it sold out, guess i'll try it again this weekend.

I picked up the og colorway at my local mom and pops store today. I will post tommorrow. They are nice in person can't wait to take off that piss yellow color that's on the sole. I might pick up another pair tommorrow. They are the only store that carries them. (very limited)

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

will eastbay be getting these
and will you be able to use discounts from the site on them

*awaits ebayrep*

I am checking with my contacts to see if we will bereceiving these, as soon I receive a reply, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Paul

As I get older, the whole "buy buy buy/resell" gets funnier and funnier. Common sense and a feel for the market should let you know that this isn't a smart "investment" unless you're able to grab a size run or something. No one's paying over $150 for these.

Just a heads up before you spend all your milk money on 3 or 4 pairs. You guys check out eBay. BIN's starting at like $125.
Lemme know what's up with eastbay/NDC.

Anyone else order from sneakerfather?  I didnt get a confirmation email nor has it been posted on my credit card.  Are they legit?

got my pair today. the pissed-on midsole got cleaned up right away thanks to mr. clean magic eraser.

you pass on these and you will regret it.

got my confirmation from Nike and should be on the way soon, i got a feeling alot of people are going to sleep on these and regret it later

Got any pics of them ^^^ I want to see them cleaned up
nerd.gif

I am now a believer, I wasnt feeling these at first. But when I saw how people cleaned up the vintage sole, i really like the look. Looks like ill be copping a pair

And to add to the whole copping 2 pairs conversation, I use to be a firm believer of cop 2 of everything. Now i am 24, and still havent one of the many multiples i have. When its all said and done, buying one is quite adequate, because when you work in corporate America you really dont get a chance to rock your sneakers anymore...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

will eastbay be getting these
and will you be able to use discounts from the site on them

*awaits ebayrep*
I received confirmation back from my contact.  We will not be receiving the Jordan Retro 1 KO "AJKO" in either of the colorways (402297-101 or 402297-161).  

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Got any pics of them ^^^ I want to see them cleaned up
nerd.gif

check pg 9 i have before & after shots bro... *edit* nevermind ill post before & after shots on this pg/// BEFORE
384618450.jpg

384618494.jpg

384618487.jpg

384618483.jpg

384618478.jpg

384618470.jpg

384618464.jpg

384618454.jpg

384618447.jpg

384618500.jpg
//AFTER (used 1 baby wipe each shoe)
384657001.jpg
384657015.jpg
384657027.jpg
384657045.jpg
384657050.jpg
just got my confirmation from pys on my white/red KO should be here monday (does a lil dance)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mac4167

got my confirmation from Nike and should be on the way soon, i got a feeling alot of people are going to sleep on these and regret it later

Seeing that NDC took them down Im a bit worried.... I hope they let our orders go thrru.

and DAMN EASTBAY aint getting them... WHAT THE ??? Thats crazy.

Thanks for the pics. They look better that way, will the white stuff on the bottom come off ?

Back
Top Bottom