Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jae oh en

a lil soap and water goes a long way
pimp.gif

NICE ...  So did you get the Uppers and Midsole WHITE / WHITE like you wanted it ???

If so , what soap did you use ??? Ill have to try it out tomorrow on my pair.
nah. i didn't get them WHITE WHITE...the pics that were posted a page or two ago looked SUPER DUPER CRYSTAL WHITE on my comp so i thought that could be achieved. the midsoles on mine are the same shade of white as the uppers are.

i used baby wipes first and it didn't come off too well...then i used some mr clean magic eraser on em that i had bought for something else entirely. and they worked like a charm...

oh my the original pic was dope but the PS blk toe AJKO's are hot!!!
JB pay attention!!! make that colorway & release the OG blk red AJKO's!

Nice PS.

This was a good release. Was able to find my second pair Sunday night
eek.gif

Hope JB won't eff these up and start releasing more colorways
eyes.gif

For those of you who have cleaned the midsole how do you avoid getting the canvas dirty?I'd assume just being very careful

Originally Posted by air23retro

For those of you who have cleaned the midsole how do you avoid getting the canvas dirty?I'd assume just being very careful
looking back on it, i should've just taken 30 seconds to painter's tape the canvas off. instead i did it really carefully around the edges. still slipped up a few times but it didn't stain.

same here.

i know i touched the canvas a few times with the dirty baby wipe, but no stains. 

it's not that big of a job.  i think i got everything cleaned off in about 10 mins or so.

Originally Posted by ZoomFlight15

same here.

i know i touched the canvas a few times with the dirty baby wipe, but no stains. 

it's not that big of a job.  i think i got everything cleaned off in about 10 mins or so.

YEAH... NO TAPE OFF IS REALLY NEEDED CUZ IF YOU DO TOUCH THE CANVAS W/ THE "DIRTY" BABY WIPE IT'S NOT STAINING THE CANVAS I DID BOTH OF MY PAIRS FREE HAND WHILE ON THE CPUsry for the all caps but i aint retyping

i just copped a 2nd pair of the black/red/whites...

gonna wait for the red/whites to go on sale since they aren't moving very fast...

The red/black/white AJKO's are awesome, best JB of the year so far, I was able to find 4 pairs in my size 13 (2 @ UNDFTD LA, 1 @ Proper LBC, and 1 phone ordered from NTLV). I heard UNDFTD SM still has a size 13, if that's your size and Shoe Palace in Montebello has some AJKOS also for you guys that are having trouble finding these suckers in the Los Angeles area.

My order cam in today.

Im happy with them.

I ended up taking some yellow of my pair. It was harder then I thought it would . Glad I only took a lil bit off.

jae oh en wrote:
i used baby wipes first and it didn't come off too well...then i used some mr clean magic eraser on em that i had bought for something else entirely. and they worked like a charm...

Fo sho ... so it does take some work to get the yellow off. I really thought it was easy since dudes were using baby wipes.

I just took a lil off for now. Not sure if I want to take ALL the YELLOW off or not just yet.

ithink it just depends rico cuz my blk/red/white pair were never that yellow so it might vary from pair to pair.....

so these already released "in-store"..... sorry if it`s already been asked.... just haven`t seen em in person...

Just received my pair in the mail. I have to say that these Jordan's are so underrated. Vintage look or not they are still hot. I'm still deciding if I should get the white/red pair.

^^^ same here i'm on the fence about getting the wht/red pair too. I want to see if they drop in price in the coming weeks. They don't seem to be flying like the wht/blk/red.

Yeah I am focused on getting 2 more pair of the white black and reds. Red and whites are going to linger around a little.

Back
Top Bottom