Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by LeRobin

wink.gif
laugh.gif
Gimmick accounts ftw.
When executed well, yes, they can be great.
The avy gave me a good chuckle. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Jordan drop 55 afer playin baseball in midseason on that im back tip.. Please dont believe that d wade needed pre-season he just look AWFUL on that court 2nite he had a bad one... damn if beverly got cut he still oN my roster for my season in 2k11 with the heat whats up with that

wait... what? jordan dropped 55 in his first game back from baseball?
if it wasnt his 1st it sure wasnt far from it.. point is D Wade if he playing then hurt isnt a excuse.. they lost and didnt cover the spread

laugh.gif
... please man....
1st YOU CANNOT COMPARE WADE TO JORDAN.... for real? you really gonna compare wade to one or the greastest to ever play the game?
2nd... wade barely played with this team... not in preseason then comes off a little injury and you expect time to do that well? ... did you just really compare wades 1st game to a MJ legendary game?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Jordan drop 55 afer playin baseball in midseason on that im back tip.. Please dont believe that d wade needed pre-season he just look AWFUL on that court 2nite he had a bad one... damn if beverly got cut he still oN my roster for my season in 2k11 with the heat whats up with that

wait... what? jordan dropped 55 in his first game back from baseball?
if it wasnt his 1st it sure wasnt far from it.. point is D Wade if he playing then hurt isnt a excuse.. they lost and didnt cover the spread

laugh.gif
... please man....
1st YOU CANNOT COMPARE WADE TO JORDAN.... for real? you really gonna compare wade to one or the greastest to ever play the game?
2nd... wade barely played with this team... not in preseason then comes off a little injury and you expect time to do that well? ... did you just really compare wades 1st game to a MJ legendary game?

D Wade said "im tired of getting knock out 1st round." so i took his words serious and thought he would come out with a legendary game guess i got high expectations for him.. he is sign with Jordan brand i though mj might of gave him some tips u know

D Wade said "im tired of getting knock out 1st round." so i took his words serious and thought he would come out with a legendary game guess i got high expectations for him.. he is sign with Jordan brand i though mj might of gave him some tips u know

Lebron and Wades games do not compliment each other in the half court. When they run that high pick and roll, whichever one of them doesn't have the ball becomes in-effective. I'd rather have James Jones or Eddie House standing in the corner waiting for the kick out then Dwayne Wade or Lebron James. They both need the ball in their hands to get the most out of their skill sets.

They will win some games, but long term I don't know if this is going to work.

Lebron and Wades games do not compliment each other in the half court. When they run that high pick and roll, whichever one of them doesn't have the ball becomes in-effective. I'd rather have James Jones or Eddie House standing in the corner waiting for the kick out then Dwayne Wade or Lebron James. They both need the ball in their hands to get the most out of their skill sets.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

he said they didn't cover the spread so ima guess the poster is mad he lost money
laugh.gif

and ur la lakers bout 2 make me 0-2 the way they playing tell kobe to step it up but it is what is... i covered very nicely when those rangers beat those yankees though so im still
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

he said they didn't cover the spread so ima guess the poster is mad he lost money
laugh.gif

and ur la lakers bout 2 make me 0-2 the way they playing tell kobe to step it up but it is what is... i covered very nicely when those rangers beat those yankees though so im still
happy.gif

i think this is gonna be one of those threads that we need to go back and revisit towards the end of the playoffs

i think this is gonna be one of those threads that we need to go back and revisit towards the end of the playoffs

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

they were down by 3 w/ a minute left and the heat SUCKED. trust me, they will be fine.

they need more time together. the big 3 looked clueless and had a bunch of unforced TOs. and they need mike miller back. 

i repeat: they were down by 3 w/ a minute left. it's ridiculous how they could still be in the game. they would have won if wade had an AVERAGE game. but wade played like a scrub 

they were down by 3 w/ a minute left and the heat SUCKED. trust me, they will be fine.

they need more time together. the big 3 looked clueless and had a bunch of unforced TOs. and they need mike miller back. 

i repeat: they were down by 3 w/ a minute left. it's ridiculous how they could still be in the game. they would have won if wade had an AVERAGE game. but wade played like a scrub 

qft.
Both of them needs to watch some old bulls games and watch Mj and Pip compliment each other.. the only problem is, neither of them have little to none post game.

qft.
Both of them needs to watch some old bulls games and watch Mj and Pip compliment each other.. the only problem is, neither of them have little to none post game.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

man thats only because Celtics offense sucked.
Without Rondo they seem lost.

Back
Top Bottom