Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Dont look now Hibbert is closing in on 30 !
laugh.gif
 @ you even bringing this up when its obvious that the refs did work in the 3rd getting him and Hill 5 fouls early. That is the main reason this run has happened. They took away any advantage the Pacers had. 

Wow this thread is literally 20 pages of complaining. Why do you guys even watch the NBA. We all know it's not the best brand of basketball.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Dont look now Hibbert is closing in on 30 !
laugh.gif
 @ you even bringing this up when its obvious that the refs did work in the 3rd getting him and Hill 5 fouls early in the 3rd. That is the main reason this run has happened. They took away any advantage the Pacers had. 
I know comical right? Conspiracy theories are WAYYY more logical
pimp.gif

Tbh, if I was James I would just barge my way into the paint every possession. It will go in my favor 9/10 times.

Thats just the way the league works.

But that sniper shot to the neck will never be acceptable.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Tbh, if I was James I would just barge my way into the paint every possession. It will go in my favor 9/10 times.

Thats just the way the league works.

But that sniper shot to the neck will never be acceptable.
Because his %!@ gets tight in the finals/important games most of the time. Dude just gets scared.

His teams have been getting this type of ref treatment since at least 2008 and dude still can't get a ring. Scratch that, I remember how refs used to sabotage Laker/Cavs games as far back as 2005
sick.gif

Granger needs to show up. Nice to see Indiana is still playing well without him. When Granger shows up it might get interesting

Originally Posted by tyisny

FTR George Hill SUCKS at playing the point he's making me highly upset

He hardly sucks
indifferent.gif
  He is in foul trouble what can you do.  You do know how much better the Pacers got with Hill starting and DC as a backup right?

6 mins to go in the 4th in MIA is in the bonus. Hill and Hibbert just made stupid fouls

Back
Top Bottom