Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Hill
pimp.gif

The refs took these players out of rhythm from the beginning. Hard to get into the game if you are in the bench most of the game.

Granger has no excuse though. Dude has been trash. Some suspect coaching decisions by playing admunson as well and leaving hibbert out too long.

No ones gonna mention that the refs saved Hibberts !+%? They've been in the bonus since the 6 minute mark as well.

Dude gets butchered with the 3 attempt then Wade passes AFTER HE TOUCHES THE GROUND then a FTs for Lebron

This #%%% is as bad as 2006
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So DWade can literally just jump in the air, change his mind and land then pass, AFTER fouling Hill on the 3.

Man PG is depressing to watch sometimes. He could easily be so good but I dont know if he has what it takes. Its only his 2nd year tho still too early to tell

Love that Wade can run Hill down, no call, then they just barrel into the lane and get the whistle. The NBA is and always will be a joke. SMH at me for getting excited about it again.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by tyisny

FTR George Hill SUCKS at playing the point he's making me highly upset

He hardly sucks
indifferent.gif
  He is in foul trouble what can you do.  You do know how much better the Pacers got with Hill starting and DC as a backup right?
This dude has no sense of the the flow of the game.. Continues to not push the ball & giving miami way too much time to set up the defense

Back
Top Bottom