Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by SupremeP21

Kobe got suspended for flopping so hard ? Wut ?
roll.gif

And hitting people in the face is consider flopping ? You said wut now ?
laugh.gif

I can bet $100 right now we will see about 3-4 more flops of Lebron in this series and the upcoming ECF . Add in another 4-5 flops from other Heat players like Battier, Wade, Haslem etc and you'll get about 9-10 flops team production
roll.gif

You don't remember him going up for shots and flopping/flailing his arms and hitting dudes in the face?

That's not flopping dude

You don't even know what's a flop is
roll.gif
smh.....dude that is a flop...smh
Wow, just WOW!

screaming ayeee is not flop idiot

Flopping mean falling backward like you got hit by a truck etc

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by solarius49

hey atleast your honest, but that doesnt make you a Heat fan lol
I would say Im a heat fan now, because I really like the team this year, Last year I was all about Lebron, but this year I really like the team, and how it flows.
Comedy.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

No hate but judging from your posts it seems like you're a female. Maybe that explains the strong logic
laugh.gif

This thread is a mess.

Now we resort to name calling....smh...WOW

You guys are right though.. For all the years that I've been on here there have been very few Heat fans. I'm sure you could go back years and check the season threads to find out but to me it doesn't really matter.

I don't understand why that's the first card people pull when someone says they're a fan of a successful team? Does everyone have to be a miserable supporter? Does everyone have to follow your rules of fanaticism? The dude Uncharted supports his favorite player, so what? Why can't he do that? What's the end game once you have that information? Are you a better fan than him now because you've been riding for whatever team through thick and thin? Do you want props for that? Are you a hypocrite because you have more Jordans than whatever signature shoe the best player on your team wears?

If it's one thing NT has always had, it's maturity issues.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeP21

You don't remember him going up for shots and flopping/flailing his arms and hitting dudes in the face?

That's not flopping dude

roll.gif
Wow, just WOW!
Screaming ayeee, flailng arm in frustration is not even close to a flop dude

If you call that a flop then what Lebron does should be nominated for an Oscar Academy Award

Flop mean pretending like you got hit by truck when it's slight contact. Pretend you got hit by elbow , falling back 3 feet etc.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I would say Im a heat fan now, because I really like the team this year, Last year I was all about Lebron, but this year I really like the team, and how it flows.
Comedy.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

No hate but judging from your posts it seems like you're a female. Maybe that explains the strong logic
laugh.gif

This thread is a mess.
Now we resort to name calling....smh...WOW
Chill.
eyes.gif
The way you come across in your posts honestly gave me the impression you were a female...I'll take the L for being wrong. *shrugs*

Doesn't make your logic any less funnier though.

That's not flopping dude

roll.gif
Wow, just WOW!
Screaming ayeee, flailng arm in frustration is not even close to a flop dude

If you call that a flop then what Lebron does should be nominated for an Oscar Academy Award

Flop mean pretending like you got hit by truck when it's slight contact. Pretend you got hit by elbow , falling back 3 feet etc.
Wow.....
Im done

A flop isn't just falling down...it's overreacting to slight/no contact.  Kobe not getting touched and flailing his arms and legs in every direction is a form of flopping.  

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Not gonna lie, it's a few Pacers fans on here that got me feeling bad I'm not more confident in the Lakers.
laugh.gif

Like y'all are talking about "My body is ready" & "Heat ain't ready for us" and "Where's 3:30 at?!" and "Much slander will be talked!"
laugh.gif

#makingmelookbad

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you Ska, but its been awhile since I felt I could talk smack when it came to my Pacers so i'm gonna take full advantage
laugh.gif
... It used to be me and MisterP and a few others on here repping the Pacers... We've had a long drought but now we finally heading in the right direction again and it #feelsgoodman 

I still rep hometown, mane. Just a bigger Laker fan.

I never realized how stupid some of you are. I don't mean to imply anyone personally, but about 1 out of every 5 posts in this thread isn't completely moronic.

heat in 5 pacers will win game 3....pacers can win one extra game if they get reggie to come back and score 8 points in 6 seconds

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

You guys are right though.. For all the years that I've been on here there have been very few Heat fans. I'm sure you could go back years and check the season threads to find out but to me it doesn't really matter.

I don't understand why that's the first card people pull when someone says they're a fan of a successful team? Does everyone have to be a miserable supporter? Does everyone have to follow your rules of fanaticism? The dude Uncharted supports his favorite player, so what? Why can't he do that? What's the end game once you have that information? Are you a better fan than him now because you've been riding for whatever team through thick and thin? Do you want props for that? Are you a hypocrite because you have more Jordans than whatever signature shoe the best player on your team wears?

If it's one thing NT has always had, it's maturity issues.
30t6p3b.gif
Yep
No troll, but Bron is my favorite player, so I gots to roll w/ the Heat. It just the internet brehs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, don't catch feelings because someone is a bandwagoner.

Back
Top Bottom