Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

imager.php

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
wow thats hilarious. made it seem like he got hit by Steelers James Harrison

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

I think Lebrons flops are HILARIOUS!
lmao He puts so much into it.
Hey whatever you have to do to help your team, DO IT! I dont care!
Kobe has been flopping for YEARS, but no one notices until Lebron does it!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man you're starting to become annoying as hell.

Show video of Kobe flop like Lebron. In his 16 years career i have yet to see Kobe pull an academy act as bad as Lebron

I'm starting to think that you're just some 90s kid who just started watching basketball in 2010

Sure no problem
http://
http://gifsoup.com/view4/2151134/kobe-flop-o.gif

http://

imager.php

laugh.gif

Was just about to post this, LOL @ people trying to act like Kobe never flops. Can't be serious. Most superstars nowadays flop unfortunately. It's not exclusive to Miami. I could post plenty of flop vids of Kobe,KD,Dirk,Truth,Blake,CP3,D Wade,Bron,Reggie,Ginobili flopping. It's sadly become a part of the game just like it has in Soccer. It's a shame to see but let's not act like only one player does it. I really hope that Stern is serious about cracking down on flopping. It's watering down he game 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

roll.gif
at saying Kobe flops
....that's cause he does. He's spent years yelling "AYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" and flailing his arms & legs like he's attempting jumping jacks.

I could post many more Laker ones,Celtics,Spurs,Suns etc. Like I said,flopping is NOT exclusive to Miami. It's everywhere now 
30t6p3b.gif
. You've got to be blind to not see it happening in pretty much every NBA game now.

Players have always tried to draw contact to get fouls called...Reggie Miller used to kick out his legs on his three point shot attempts to draw contact.  This is nothing new...it is just being glamorized and the focal point of discussion.  

Stop rewarding bad behavior...I can't stand when players slide under an offensive player who has already jumped for a lay-up and they call a charge.  NBA needs to reinforce the rules and have them clearly defined. 

Type in Kobe Flop in the YT search bar. *See the amount of kobe vids*

Then type in Lebron Flop. *See amount of results*

Volumes are spoken.

There's a difference of flopping very minimally like NBA players do, than you got flopping like a 6'8, 280 lbs 3-time MVP does.

Stop trying to justify this #*#!. It's just as bad watching it.

Got damn.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

There's a difference of flopping very minimally like NBA players do, than you got flopping like a 6'8, 280 lbs 3-time MVP does.

Got damn.
How am I justifying anything? I said it's a damn shame that it's going on and I feel that it's watering down the game. There's no difference,all forms of flopping are bad and yes it sucks that some of the biggest stars are some of the biggest floppers. I really hope that Stern stars cracking down and fining players for it. 

The hate for Lebron is just crazy.
Yea Lebron flops, but so does everyone else.
is it a good thing, no but what are any of us going to do about it?

Got damn.

Get out of here, a flop is a flop. stop letting that Lebron hate blind you....smh
it doesnt matter if bron was 7'0 tall 653 lbs, if the ref falls for the flop then thats on the ref..

This guy just tried to say "flopping very minimally " as if that isnt flopping its self. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You have got to be kidding me!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The hate on this thread is so huge ya outta be ashamed. Try to find anything to complain like school girls smh

The heat flop more than anyone else except for the Clippers but the Clippers are not rewarded as much.

The ref assistance also makes the flopping look worse on the heat than other non stern assisted teams.

It is also a shame because Lebron would still dominate on both ends even without flopping. I assume that it is Wade's influence.

Originally Posted by knightngale

The heat flop more than anyone else except for the Clippers but the Clippers are not rewarded as much.

The ref assistance also makes the flopping look worse on the heat than other non stern assisted teams.

It is also a shame because Lebron would still dominate on both ends even without flopping. I assume that it is Wade's influence.
I'm sorry but LOLWUT??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rola Holic...you become a Miami Heat Fan in 2010...stop it...you weren't even riding with the Miami Heat in 2006....

Same goes for UnchartedDrizzy and Triz dude.....As soon as Espn announced Lebron was going to South Beach...along with that lame in 2010...in that summer in 2010...you lames dropped your NBA teams...and switched over to....Miami Heat..

"But I been down with the Heat since Hardaway..."....stop it...

You dudes werent even riding with the heat in 2006...

It doesn't suprise me...Rolaholic jumped on the New England Patriots bandwagon in 2007...when brady went on that undefeated season run...

Rolaholic...what are you baseball teams? Is it the Yankees or Red Sox? or is it the Cardinals....smh...

Thats why I respect Oasis....at least he admits he is fairweather/bandwagon/casual nba fan "Listen I only been a fan of the heat since September 2010....I was previously a Knick Fan..A life long fan...but I got tired of the futility......so I switched over to the Miami Heat "...and he lets people know from the jump....no hiding...

but Rolaholic, Triz dude, Uncharteddrake, Rudemeiseter ...you dudes is Down Low....on the down low for real....

and alot of you heat fans on here...are like "Nah shun...we been here before 2010....for real..."
laugh.gif
yeah okay...

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Rola Holic...you become a Miami Heat Fan in 2010...stop it...you weren't even riding with the Miami Heat in 2006....

Same goes for UnchartedDrizzy and Triz dude.....As soon as Espn announced Lebron was going to South Beach...along with that lame in 2010...in that summer in 2010...you lames dropped your NBA teams...and switched over to....Miami Heat..

"But I been down with the Heat since Hardaway..."....stop it...

You dudes werent even riding with the heat in 2006...

It doesn't suprise me...Rolaholic jumped on the New England Patriots bandwagon in 2007...when brady went on that undefeated season run...

Rolaholic...what are you baseball teams? Is it the Yankees or Red Sox? or is it the Cardinals....smh...
YOU CALLING ME OUT????? i dont even have a heat sig and people know what team im a fan of.. go into the season thread and ask what team im a fan of?.. how long have you been here?

http://niketalk.com/topic/86068/Official-Miami-Heat-off-season-thread
http://niketalk.com/topic/144406/Official-Miami-Heat-thread-1-24-vs-ORL-chalmers-defense-FTW

go sit in the corner before you decide to call someone out son...

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

"But I been down with the Heat since Hardaway..."....
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet a lot of Heat fans probably don't remember when Anthony Carter was hitting miracle shots in the playoffs.

Got damn.

exxxxactlly.

every player does it, very little. but Lebron and the Heat along with the Clippers take it way toooo far. its gotten quite disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Type in Kobe Flop in the YT search bar. *See the amount of kobe vids*

Then type in Lebron Flop. *See amount of results*

Volumes are spoken.
LOLZ. kobe was already playing NBA ball while LBJ was trying cop KOBE 1s. ya better recognize!!!!  

No one can stop LBJ, and and the Pacers have no one particularly they need to stop. They need to attack inside and make LBJ waste his energy.

I wanna see Psycho T get in with it against LBJ. The Pacers are young, but still look like little kiddies on the block. They ain't that tough or bad. West has to scrap w/ D-Wade then it'll be all over for the KING.

I guess people forgot that Kobe got suspended for flopping so hard and hitting people in the face.  From what I see, LeBron flops a couple times a game.  There are some players that flop on every play, offense and defense.  LeBron definitely isn't the worse.  I am a fan of both Kobe and LeBron so I'm neutral but I call it how I see it.

Back
Top Bottom