Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Someone just needs to deck Wade. I don't care who it is, his own team, Granger, West, Spo, just someone pop him in his roid jaw.

Maybe Dwayne actually gets an OUNCE of blame after this piss poor performance tonight.
Oh yeah.
laugh.gif
LeBron trying to sneak that elbow...

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'd pay money to see LeBron go Ron Artest on Danny Granger once. Name the price.

Lebron said it, he's never fought anyone a day in his life.

He not bout dat.

I love this Pacers team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

That was a !#%^move though....simple foul to stop the break and you hold out your elbow.
You're clearly not bias
laugh.gif
  Him raising his arm up was a B Move?
eyes.gif
  Wow, i've heard it all from Bron haters...Y'all are ridiculous for real. 

Granger needs to chill. Wasnt that serious, almost looked like Lebron was moreso trying to get this dudes hands off of him.. I dont relly think Lebrons tryna hit someone in the head with a bow..

Anyone see random dude on Indy who put up the choke symbol to Lebron going into that last timeout?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

That was a !#%^move though....simple foul to stop the break and you hold out your elbow.

Wait a b move on bron? wow

Come on bruh....simple foul to stop the break, no ill intent at all and you stick out your elbow. I mean your a Heat fan so your gonna support your squad but that wasn't needed. We all know Miami builds momentum off those breaks....it was a smart foul by Granger.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS?"

I remeber when Granger and Love got into it Granger went off for the rest of the game
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Granger always been extra sensitive for no reason.

But this Heat team is looking extremely sorry
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Indy just cant play the 4th quarter trying to slow things down and run out the clock that is how they will guarantee Mia to get back in the game. If they play not to lose they will if they play to win and blow out mia they will win.

Wait a b move on bron? wow

Come on bruh....simple foul to stop the break, no ill intent at all and you stick out your elbow. I mean your a Heat fan so your gonna support your squad but that wasn't needed. We all know Miami builds momentum off those breaks....it was a smart foul by Granger.
He pulled his jersey and shorts. Then clearly tried to bait him afterwords. But yea Lebron was wrong in that sequence. You got it famo.

If Wade did that. The Wizard would demolished this thread yall suck.

Your me against the world +%#% is tired fam. Talk about your team playing like absolute +%#% right now. No1 on the heat can make a shot right now and Bron/Wade arent even driving to give the refs a chance to blow their whistles. Taking terrible jump shots when you cant throw the ball in the ocean isnt gonna win you any games. 

I mean yall act like Bron had eyes in the back of his headband trying to plan a elbow to the chin. Cmon yall more informed

than that.

Back
Top Bottom