Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

laugh.gif
Frauds.

I can already see indy starting to play not to lose standing out at the top of the key dribbling till the 10 sec mark on the shot clock then trying to run offense and get a shot off. they will lose if they play that way cause mia can definitely get back in this game.

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

*At the rate this series is going, Pat Riley will be back on the sidelines when they play Game 5 in Miami.
Please God, please. 
Yo, I'm laughing at this right now. I can't believe these dudes turning into the Cavs2.0! Thank god Super Mario showed up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spo looks outmatched, again. Nobody can hit a basket to save their lives. DWade,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

You Heat fans are wild funny . I definitely remember y'all making fun of Lebron about his struggles in the clutch and his antics like dancing with Danny Green on the bench in the middle of 3rd quarters
laugh.gif
now y'all make excuses for his shortcomings as a player every chance y'all get , clowns man .
find where i said that... unless you just making up more %##* to hate

Miami ain't got no center or pf. They won't be rebounding anything. Game over. Bosh 4 Howard in the summer Lolz

Pacers need to be careful here and just close the game out right.. still VERY possible Miami takes this

Back
Top Bottom