Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Gotta give Larry Bird respect though. Dude put together a solid %%@ team. No quitters. A bunch of blue-collared bangers on this team.

I love it.

Its really pathetic how theyre just relying on wade and bron to create for them. Theyre just stabding at the 3 waiting. At least mario showed up. He think he big 3 now. Hibbert muffin everyone.

That life without Chris Bosh struggle.
sick.gif

Wade.
sick.gif

Maybe once he'll get some blame for a loss.

Battier shouldn't see the floor for the rest of the series.
sick.gif

LeBron cooled off in the 2nd half, Rio the only one playing well.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Good job Indiana.

If i were you, id be rooting for the Heat,

the Pacers have better matchups against you guys.
Yeah, but the Celtics have experience on their side and are much better at executing.
I still have Celtics winning the East but this series is FAR from over

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

*At the rate this series is going, Pat Riley will be back on the sidelines when they play Game 5 in Miami.
Please God, please. 
Yo, I'm laughing at this right now. I can't believe these dudes turning into the Cavs2.0! Thank god Super Mario showed up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spo looks outmatched, again. Nobody can hit a basket to save their lives. DWade,
30t6p3b.gif

You see nobody can hit a shot, but yet you say spo is outmatched? Why is the coach to blame for that
30t6p3b.gif

how are you the MVP and you let your team go down like this....come on bron, you're better than that...OR ARE YOU?

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

*At the rate this series is going, Pat Riley will be back on the sidelines when they play Game 5 in Miami.
Please God, please. 
Yo, I'm laughing at this right now. I can't believe these dudes turning into the Cavs2.0! Thank god Super Mario showed up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spo looks outmatched, again. Nobody can hit a basket to save their lives. DWade,
30t6p3b.gif
You see nobody can hit a shot, but yet you say spo is outmatched? Why is the coach to blame for that
30t6p3b.gif
They've been missing shots all night. When do you stop them, have Bron and Wade force the issue in the paint to try and get easy foul calls? Crowding the 3pt line helps them how in this situation?
And AGAIN, another play for a missed 3..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

how are you the MVP and you let your team go down like this....come on bron, you're better than that...OR ARE YOU?
......huh? U from Cleveland?

This is pathetic. How cant one of these dudes hit an outside shot?

Back
Top Bottom