Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

11169384.jpg

Spoiler [+]

img14357716.jpg

Hold up, Wade didn't show up for the post game interviews?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

An explanation is needed by him for his piss poor effort tonight.

i didn't catch the game but my brother told me that lebron was saying something to the team but that wade was trying to hear it as lebron was sitting down.

was it just nothing or was he ripping them?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Hold up, Wade didn't show up for the post game interviews?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

An explanation is needed by him for his piss poor effort tonight.

30t6p3b.gif
Atleast man up to it. Leaving Lebron and Spo out there to take the hits.

somethin gotta be wrong with Wade... even early in the game I heard the announcers saying that " he doesn't look right"

He needs to be fried for this game. They should be a little thankful that chalmers stepped up this game and picked up the slack that Wade left. But if wade dropped 25 ( and chalmers didnt have a good game ) they probably would have lost anyway.

I give it to indiana, they came to play.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

somethin gotta be wrong with Wade... even early in the game I heard the announcers saying that " he doesn't look right"

He needs to be fried for this game. They should be a little thankful that chalmers stepped up this game and picked up the slack that Wade left. But if wade dropped 25 ( and chalmers didnt have a good game ) they probably would have lost anyway.

I give it to indiana, they came to play.
That was just Tirico trying to make an excuse for him.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i didn't catch the game but my brother told me that lebron was saying something to the team but that wade was trying to hear it as lebron was sitting down.

was it just nothing or was he ripping them?
Bron didn't look like he was ripping them, it actually look like the opposite.  Almost like he was telling them to forget about this game, and to focus on the next game.
Chalmers and LeBron stood up for the remainder of the game and watched the Heat bench play the last minute or so while Dwyane was sitting down.

Wade will get it together, but even if he does, Indiana is looking like they have all he confidence in the world right now.  Lance Stephenson, yes that one, was even making the choking gesture after LeBron missed the free throw for the technical on Granger.

I'm interested to how A)This team continues this meltdown and loses the series to the Pacers or B)gets through to the next round and use this experience to continue advancing.

I love the playoffs...

Smh. This is just crazy. I hope SAS goes in on dwayne wade. Someone needs to get in his #!$. *pause* but anywho, i give the pacers mad props and i've been telling people to not sleep on them, they can give the heat problems and it showed, bosh or without bosh the pacers still match up well with them.

Pacers are a more physical team. Heat are in trouble and Will lose this series. So when do the heat break up this team after they fail again

People are so quick to forget that bron locked up rose and pierce last year in playoffs while wade didnt do jack.
Bron took out the teams best players, hit the clutch shots, and won both of those series almost by himself.
Wade had a better finals.
Even Last series bron outplayed wade. Wade is not on the same level as lebron but yet don't get any blame.

laugh.gif
Why would Phil Jackson want to coach this team?

Bron and Wade has not helped Spo at all with all the crap they've done and said about him since arriving. It's easy to tell that Wade doesn't not want Riley to coach so.

Man I have no clue what to expect in Game 4. Pacers from here on out need to establish Hibbert a bit more and Hibbert needs to play like this on the boards and blocks as well. As well on pick and roll getting to a angle to cut off the driver words to Hubie who was disgusted by the effort
roll.gif
roll.gif

WADE is a clown. Ive never liked that guy.

LeBron is gonna have to step it up and slap some sense into Wade the little punk.

Good for the Pacers though.

East dont matter cuz the winner will come from the West.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

People are so quick to forget that bron locked up rose and pierce last year in playoffs while wade didnt do jack.
Bron took out the teams best players, hit the clutch shots, and won both of those series almost by himself.
Wade had a better finals.
Even Last series bron outplayed wade. Wade is not on the same level as lebron but yet don't get any blame.

but u do know why he gets a pass though.

If I didn't know any better I'd say Wade is in a slow decline. His jumper looks as bad as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom