Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Look at Lance
laugh.gif

chokin.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif
Why would Phil Jackson want to coach this team?

Bron and Wade has not helped Spo at all with all the crap they've done and said about him since arriving. It's easy to tell that Wade doesn't not want Riley to coach so.

Man I have no clue what to expect in Game 4. Pacers from here on out need to establish Hibbert a bit more and Hibbert needs to play like this on the boards and blocks as well. As well on pick and roll getting to a angle to cut off the driver words to Hubie who was disgusted by the effort
roll.gif
roll.gif
Phil won't work for Pat. If anything Pat will start coaching this team soon. But I'm very disappointed with Wade. How classless. You don't treat your coach like that. And he didn't face the media after? Is this right? 
30t6p3b.gif

Wade that little (#*$#. Don't be blamin' on other people when you play like (*#$# in the 1st place.   
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Not only did Wade shoot 2-13 with as many turnovers as points, he was lazy on close outs all night, wasn't getting back in transition, piss poor shot selection... he really looked like he didn't give one single @%$+ tonight.

IMO people are way to hard on LBJ. The dude gives maximal effort every game minus a famous game vs Boston. People are still caught up in the decision in their hate for him. To me he is not that inherently unlikeable.

Wade on the other hand is extremely unlikeable. He has a poor attitude and pouts after every play. He did it last year and now it showed up in full force tonight. He didn't used to be like to this. I'm sad to say he used to be one of my favs.

Pacers
pimp.gif

clearly dwhistle got a bad batch of roids. dude has been juicing for years...and for years has gotten pregressively stronger and bigger, but also declined as a player while also incresing in aggression. Dude was beyond wreckless tonight. Spo is lucky he didnt get Benoit'd

All these haters for the heat but I dont see the lakers getting this hate for getting pau gasol for free or the celtics forming the big 3?

ODD

Originally Posted by Freeze

clearly dwhistle got a bad batch of roids. dude has been juicing for years...and for years has gotten pregressively stronger and bigger, but also declined as a player while also incresing in aggression. Dude was beyond wreckless tonight. Spo is lucky he didnt get Benoit'd

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

All these haters for the heat but I dont see the lakers getting this hate for getting pau gasol for free or the celtics forming the big 3?

ODD

im not a heat hater but do u know why they get hated on? not 1, not 2, not 3, etc, etc championships comment

Back
Top Bottom