Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

LeBron or Wade will tear they're ACL this series.
But Heat still make it to the Finals.
Thats how you feel???
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I don't see how believing that the heat will win in 5 or 6 games is disrespectful to the Pacers.

in all honesty the only team that could give the Heat problems in the east is a healthy Bulls team. Maybe the Celtics if everything falls into place. Since the season started its been Bulls/Heat as 1 and 1A.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

30t6p3b.gif
knicks and bulls fans said it wasnt cool that people talked about rose and iman went down... but now its ok for them to wish injury on heat players... classy

Not the same thing. Wade and James are douchebags. I hate them as people. I'd feel bad if Durant, Rudy Gay, or like Chris Paul got hurt. I hate the Miami Heat more than taxes. I hate them more than child starvation. Nothing compares, nothing. So wishing death on them aint no thang.

Originally Posted by toine2983

It's come to the point with some of y'all that you're wishing injuries on LeBron and D-Wade now?

Knowing damn well if someone did that with your players on you're team you'd be crying bloody murder.

Bans are handed out to fans that talk trash and wish injury on players on every team yet it seems that when it comes to the Heat,it's open season. Some of the things said about them would result in multiple bans if it were about other teams 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Maliciously wishing for something like that is just disgusting.  I hate LBJ and WADE though, and just lost the respect and mutual tone I had for Wade.  Not sure why, but over the years, I just started to dislike Wade.  He didn't turn out to be a clean cut and as gentlemen as he is TRYING to be.  With LBJ, I dislike everything about him, particularly the way he's carrying himself.

Can u please explain this to me, please?

And I'm not trying to be funny i just want to know what it is why people "HATE" this man sooo much. My best friend cant even tell me why he hates LBJ and Wade that much, but he hates them just like 95% of NT does.

I can't stand the guy because nothing he does seems genuine to me. Everything he does/say is scripted. I use to be a fan when he was in high school and his first couple years in the league. But after that finals run he had, something changed and it suddenly wasn't about basketball anymore.

roboski wrote:
RunningFishy wrote:
toine2983 wrote:
It's come to the point with some of y'all that you're wishing injuries on LeBron and D-Wade now?

Knowing damn well if someone did that with your players on you're team you'd be crying bloody murder.

Maliciously wishing for something like that is just disgusting.  I hate LBJ and WADE though, and just lost the respect and mutual tone I had for Wade.  Not sure why, but over the years, I just started to dislike Wade.  He didn't turn out to be a clean cut and as gentlemen as he is TRYING to be.  With LBJ, I dislike everything about him, particularly the way he's carrying himself.

Can u please explain this to me, please?

And I'm not trying to be funny i just want to know what it is why people "HATE" this man sooo much. My best friend cant even tell me why he hates LBJ and Wade that much, but he hates them just like 95% of NT does.

His narcissistic ways bruh. If you can't see that, you're blinded..

Originally Posted by arstyle27

30t6p3b.gif
knicks and bulls fans said it wasnt cool that people talked about rose and iman went down... but now its ok for them to wish injury on heat players... classy

Not the same thing. Wade and James are douchebags. I hate them as people. I'd feel bad if Durant, Rudy Gay, or like Chris Paul got hurt. I hate the Miami Heat more than taxes. I hate them more than child starvation. Nothing compares, nothing. So wishing death on them aint no thang.
Its really that serious? You don't know these dudes personally.
30t6p3b.gif

Some of yall, man.
tired.gif

In any event, Indy definitely has a shot in this series. Dont think they'll win, but Indy can give Miami fits.

30t6p3b.gif

I dont see anything wrong with it. In fact, I hope its Lebron, he could use a lesson in irony and humility. 
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That's pathetic

30t6p3b.gif

Wow....

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

roboski wrote:

His narcissistic ways bruh. If you can't see that, you're blinded..

Narcissism - inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.   

You must be basing that on his "Chosen One" tattoo on his back? LeBron pays homage to his peers and those who have done it before him. I never heard Bron say "I'm the best in the NBA if not EVER", David Stern should change the logo of the NBA to a picture of "ME", or "my past team the Cavs suck and i hate every last one of those bums"!!

He's very humble and meet up with past NBA legends over the summer to find ways to improve his game so if that's what u call "narcissism" you're mistaken.

It just comes off as if opposing fans are coming up with anything to hate on LeBron for. Whether its him making fun of Dirks caugh, teaming up with other all-stars to win not 1,not 2, etc.., or any little thing that gets over looked by other players but as long as LeBron does it its "arrogance" or him being a "jerk" is ridiculous reasons to hate on him so HARD.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... My homie Danny Turnt up already I see
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haha, what up Jeff! Been praying for this matchup all year bro. Sunday can't get here fast enough!
smokin.gif
Whats good my dude 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??? Yea it's gonna be a great series ....

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Lebron is literally the walking definition of Narcissism. Not up for debate.

This. anyone who calls himself "The Chosen One" without winning a championship is pretty damn vain, no way to defend it. You never heard MJ refer to himself as "Money" or "The Black Cat" and he had 6 rings

30t6p3b.gif

Chris Paul is a bigger douche bag than Wade and James.  Fact.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

30t6p3b.gif

Chris Paul is a bigger douche bag than Wade and James.  Fact.
you cant tell him nothing.. he knows those guys... just like he knows rose and deng personally because they call him all the time and hang out?

30t6p3b.gif
People wishing injury on Lebron are probably just irrational haters. It isn't cool to wish injury on anyone... a couple fans from one of the largest NBA fanbases don't represent even a fraction of the whole.
The only player I've been close to wishing injury on is Paul Pierce.. but even then I still wouldn't do it. ESPECIALLY since he'd just come out skipping from the locker room and I'd have to hear a million Willis Reed comparisons
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

30t6p3b.gif

That's pathetic
Never understood how people could get this riled up over people they don't even know 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

30t6p3b.gif
People wishing injury on Lebron are probably just irrational haters. It isn't cool to wish injury on anyone... a couple fans from one of the largest NBA fanbases don't represent even a fraction of the whole.
The only player I've been close to wishing injury on is Paul Pierce.. but even then I still wouldn't do it. ESPECIALLY since he'd just come out skipping from the locker room and I'd have to hear a million Willis Reed comparisons
30t6p3b.gif

oh no doubt..  there are some from each side that im cool with across some teams... as much as cake talks about wade i dont think he ever went as far as wishing death.... and we cool.. i never had a problem with you or a couple of REAL LAKER FANS..

Back
Top Bottom