Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Funny thing my boy has a bracket with the pacers going to the finals and everybody gave him %+!* about it. With bosh out and wade hurt it gonna be hard for MIA to move on

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

All I know is..
Lebron better not let these weak Pacers knock em out.

Jordan only had Pippen for the most part..

Lebron got Wade. No excuses. Unless Wade is really hurt.

And to you Indiana fans.. You guys shouldnt even be hyped.

Series aint over. Especially with that simp Grainger guarding Lebron.

let's not act like kukoc and horace grant weren't pretty damn good shooters and played their roles to perfection ... but we don't need to compare lebron to jordan ... no need 
it's still a team game ... u need the right supporting cast ... w/ that being said ... miami's supporting cast sucks but when the heat have needed bron and or wade to step up ... they haven't so far in this series ... 
So can I summarize these responses into "Lebron needs more help"?

laugh.gif
  We need Derrick Rose and maybe Dwight Howard on the Heat too?

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Bron is Pie. Bottom line.

Zab Judah in basketball form.

Vince Cater squared.
He might be the mightest mental ****** ever, but dame homey, he ain't no zab judah or vince carter...He's a little better than that. He's at least went to 2 finals...
laugh.gif
 He's at his best in the first 3 quarters. 

BTW, would you take bron being solid in the first 3 quarters & doo doo in the 4th or tebow being doo doo in the first 3 quarters & being money in the 4th? 
laugh.gif

Buc Em-
Larry Legend built a rock solid squad from top to bottom. Trading to get Hill, Amundson, & Barbosa. Signing David West. Deciding not to sign Crawford. This squad should be in decent shape for a 'lil bit which is amazing in the age of so called super teams.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

All I know is..
Lebron better not let these weak Pacers knock em out.

Jordan only had Pippen for the most part..

Lebron got Wade. No excuses. Unless Wade is really hurt.

And to you Indiana fans.. You guys shouldnt even be hyped.

Series aint over. Especially with that simp Grainger guarding Lebron.

let's not act like kukoc and horace grant weren't pretty damn good shooters and played their roles to perfection ... but we don't need to compare lebron to jordan ... no need 
it's still a team game ... u need the right supporting cast ... w/ that being said ... miami's supporting cast sucks but when the heat have needed bron and or wade to step up ... they haven't so far in this series ... 
So can I summarize these responses into "Lebron needs more help"?

laugh.gif
  We need Derrick Rose and maybe Dwight Howard on the Heat too?

LeBron didnt really need Wade or Bosh or Miami for that matter

HIS WHOLE CAREER HE NEEDED A SOLID BIG!!!!!!

Shaq & Kobe was unstoppable!

I will take LeBron & Dwight with some good role players against any team in the league

If I was Miami I would trade Wade & Bosh to Orlando for Dwight

Lulz @ Ozzie Guilen...His quote regarding wade getting into it with Spo-

"I will kick his %%#," Guillen told reporters Friday. "Well, I won't say I'll kick his %%#. They'll kick my %%# because they're bigger than me, and I'm older. But I will take my chances. Some people have to understand our job."

The rest of the ESPN.com story can be found here.

I think it's hilarious that everyone is saying trade __.

If Bosh didn't get injured, this would be 3-0 and we'd be talking about how BOS isn't gunna beat MIA.
I do think that trading Wade would be the best move for the squad, but it's not gunna happen.

These 3 dudes did some shady %*!* to come together on the same team, they had to have been planning it for years/months.
They are either gunna win together, or go down together.

I never said I havent seen them play.
I said I havent seen them play a BUNCH of games.

Im still waiting on you to tell me how many games I have to watch so I can form an opinion.

Like do I have to be a season ticket holder? 

Or is there some arbitrary number of Pacers game that I have to watch before Im allowed to comment?

Let me kno.. I will wait.
Youre a homer, I get it now.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Regardless of the impact you guys think Bosh would have made, the guy was playing terrible in Game 1
13 points (on 6-11 shooting) and 5 rebounds in 16 minutes is terrible? Sounds like someone who didn't watch the game.

At center, the Pacers cannot guard him.

And Haslem's decline means that Bosh is the only big who can stretch the floor, so West & hibbert can ignore whoever they're guarding with impunity.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

If Bosh didn't get injured, this would be 3-0 and we'd be talking about how BOS isn't gunna beat MIA.
I do think that trading Wade would be the best move for the squad, but it's not gunna happen.

These 3 dudes did some shady %*!* to come together on the same team, they had to have been planning it for years/months.
They are either gunna win together, or go down together.Stu
Stupid +%%! like this makes me wish this bum Bosh was playing.  Miami fans will ALWAYS have some excuse to why the Heat lost (if they do).  Like having Lebron and Dwade shouldnt be enough to play the so called "weak" Pacers.  Fact is because ESPN doesnt show any Indiana highlights throughout the year and they are all Heat, Lob City, Kobe, OKC, and Rose highlights.  The Pacers snuck onto the  scene and in all reality were only a couple games away from passing your almighty Heat for the second spot in the East.  Most of you guys dont know they bc they dont get any coverage in the media.  They also could just as easily be up 3-0 on them in the playoffs too.  They were up the entire first game until the last 5 minutes and let the Heat take control.

And if I'm Bird this summer, I'm adding the final piece and bringing Eric Gordon back home to Indiana.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

And if I'm Bird this summer, I'm adding the final piece and bringing Eric Gordon back home to Indiana.

If Bird is even there after this year.  Ive been huge on the bring EJ back to Indiana train for a while.  Im starting to reconsider though.  Id like to see him play an entire season without being hurt, but if Indy could grab him without giving up any of our core players ( PG, Danny, or Hibbs) then id do it.  Just not real sure where he could fit in right now because I know they wont try runnin him @ point

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

They are either gunna win together, or go down together.Stu
Stupid +%%! like this makes me wish this bum Bosh was playing.  Miami fans will ALWAYS have some excuse to why the Heat lost (if they do).  Like having Lebron and Dwade shouldnt be enough to play the so called "weak" Pacers.  Fact is because ESPN doesnt show any Indiana highlights throughout the year and they are all Heat, Lob City, Kobe, OKC, and Rose highlights.  The Pacers snuck onto the  scene and in all reality were only a couple games away from passing your almighty Heat for the second spot in the East.  Most of you guys dont know they bc they dont get any coverage in the media.  They also could just as easily be up 3-0 on them in the playoffs too.  They were up the entire first game until the last 5 minutes and let the Heat take control.
Cmon bro.. 
Everyone knows that if Bosh was playing.. This series aint close.

I watched the Pacers in the first round..

Big Baby was gettin money on you guys.. He avg 19 and 9..

You mean to tell me Chris Bosh wouldnt do his thing.. And space out the offense?

Ok.. And you call me a homer.

I feel like Im being objective.. 

I already said Lebron and Wade should be enough to get the job done.. And there is no excuses.

But you can still call me a homer.

That ESPN argument is silly.

The internet makes it possible to watch any team highlights my heart desires..

So who cares what games ESPN covers? People dont only rely on ESPN to watch hoops..

Fact of the matter is that Pacers are just fortunate so far.. 

You guys didnt have to face Dwight 1st round and now you dont have to go against Bosh.

Now Indy fans tryina hype their squad up like its a force to be reckoned with..

Instead of just being thankful and hoping your team with minimal experience can get it done.

We shall see how it plays out.

Originally Posted by sundro2000

This just shows it takes a team to win a championship not just a superstar or two
It actually takes a superstar and a team. If they win a championship, they will be the rare case of a team not having a superstar/elite player.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I mean.. Its cool to be really intense and play hard on D..
But all the extra emotional stuff Grainger is doin... 
30t6p3b.gif

I mean.. I cant say I have watched a bunch of Pacers games..

But I never seen Grainger be so dramatic 
laugh.gif
So then why tf are you talkin
indifferent.gif
How many do I have to watch until I'm allowed to talk? 
eyes.gif
Enough for you to spell granger's name right...

Im not saying that the Heat shouldnt be the favorites to win the series (Even without Bosh). I honestly think its still a pretty strong possibility for the Heat to win (even without Bosh). But What I dont get is how a team with a 42-24 record, the 3rd seed in the East doesnt get more of a shot from the sports media and general public. Its borderline offensive

Originally Posted by solarius49

So the Heat still have Bron and Wade, but now Bosh is the force to be reckoned with? hmmm

13 points (on 6-11 shooting) and 5 rebounds in 16 minutes is terrible? Sounds like someone who didn't watch the game.

And Haslem's decline means that Bosh is the only big who can stretch the floor, so West & hibbert can ignore whoever they're guarding with impunity.
Coupled with the fact that Wade has struggled all series and with the exception of the Game 3 the Heat have gotten no contributions from their role players the Bosh injury is even more magnified.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by solarius49

So the Heat still have Bron and Wade, but now Bosh is the force to be reckoned with? hmmm

Coupled with the fact that Wade has struggled all series and with the exception of the Game 3 the Heat have gotten no contributions from their role players the Bosh injury is even more magnified.

And Paul George and Danny Granger went a combined 11-32 in games 1&2, so we can argue that if they played to their scoring avg's, the series would be 3-0 Pacers...but thats NOT what happened.  They sucked game 1, and have played ok, games 2 or 3.  DWade scored 29 game 1, 22 in game 2 and didnt play well im game 3.  But THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED.  Great players show up to play, and with Lebron being the man in MIA, DWade is his role player.  but those 29 and 22 point games dont really qualify as struggling

i feel like every year there is a different excuse for Lebron and his fans, the series is still only 2-1 though.

on another note, i'd be surprised if wade doesn't have a better game than bron tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom