Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

damn you haslem for missing that last wiiiiiiiiiide open jumper...a triple double would have been even nicer. still have a bad feeling about this series though so hopefully they can win these next two and not have to play in a game 7

Did yall see when James Jones drove down the lane & tried to dunk over three white jerseys?

roll.gif
me & my pops almost died

EDIT: Just came across this Juwan Howard story

Lance Stephenson continues to be a source of controversy in the playoff matchup between the Indiana Pacers and Miami Heat. During Game 3, he was caught on camera giving LeBron James the choke signal following some missed free throws. LeBron brushed off the incident after game saying he wasn't going to give the irrelevant Stephenson "the time" of day.

Veteran Heat player Juwan Howard went looking for Stephenson to give him the business, not once, but twice in the days following Game 3.

According to Mike Wells from indystar.com:

Howard and Stephenson exchanged words before today’s Game 4, according to witnesses. The players were face-to-face with each other talking, according to a witness, when Pacers associate head coach Brian Shaw took Howard away from the court. Their exchange of words carries over from Saturday when Howard went looking for Stephenson as the Heat were making their way to the practice court. “Tell him I’m going to (expletive) him up,

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Did yall see when James Jones drove down the lane & tried to dunk over three white jerseys?

roll.gif
me & my pops almost died

EDIT: Just came across this Juwan Howard story

Lance Stephenson continues to be a source of controversy in the playoff
matchup between the Indiana Pacers and Miami Heat. During Game 3, he
was caught on camera giving LeBron James the choke signal following some
missed free throws. LeBron brushed off the incident after game saying
he wasn't going to give the irrelevant Stephenson "the time" of day.

Veteran
Heat player Juwan Howard went looking for Stephenson to give him the
business, not once, but twice in the days following Game 3.

According to Mike Wells from indystar.com:

Howard
and Stephenson exchanged words before today’s Game 4, according to
witnesses. The players were face-to-face with each other talking,
according to a witness, when Pacers associate head coach Brian Shaw took
Howard away from the court. Their
exchange of words carries over from Saturday when Howard went looking
for Stephenson as the Heat were making their way to the practice court.
“Tell him I’m going to (expletive) him up,

@%!+ outta here @ you don't act like that. sit your old @*# down.

the damn problem with the league is too many of these guys are all in each other's face when they should be about the team first and about winning.
howard knows the league is soft and should remember when it wasn't.

Originally Posted by debs 168

the damn problem with the league is too many of these guys are all in each other's face when they should be about the team first and about winning.

They scuffled earlier in the season, so all of this stuff is just the icing on the cake 

Originally Posted by debs 168

Hence why he went looking for Stephenson and wasn;t going to let that slide?
ohwell.gif

And afljdshfkjsahfkjrkfhaskj @ James Jones

I'll put my money on Wade and Bron not having a game like that again. Certainly no confidence in Miami's bench.

Originally Posted by rashi

I'll put my money on Wade and Bron not having a game like that again. Certainly no confidence in Miami's bench.

lebron can easily.  he wasn't hitting jumpers.  just straight drives and ft's.  a few 4-5 footers and some floaters.  those are def pieces in his game.  and rebounds are easy when you have the strength to box out are 6'8 and can jump out the gym. 

thats an affirmative on dwade lol.  they'll run some better schemes to stop him from getting in the paint for easy dimes from video game james.  paul george has to come up big.  the pacers gotta stay out of foul trouble too, which will probably be hard if bron & wade continue to drive so recklessly.  this series just got interesting.  i'm glad i still have some bball to watch and enjoy while my lakers slowly die in the west lol.

Juwan Howard needs to sit his old +%! down somewhere... "tell him I'm gonna #%+* him up???" Old man, you had a GOLDEN opportunity to do something in the pre-game shootaround and didn't do *%!@. Chirping like a bird.
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly... as AMAZING as Bron was last night and is in general.

I'd honestly be disappointed as a Heat fan that it had to come down to that type of performance from both of them.

UD stepped up at the perfect time but Chalmers has to have a better game. Battier HAS to hit the wide open shot to space the floor.

Bron is expending waaaaaaay too much energy on both sides of the floor for a championship run to remain realistic.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'd honestly be disappointed as a Heat fan that it had to come down to that type of performance from both of them.

UD stepped up at the perfect time but Chalmers has to have a better game. Battier HAS to hit the wide open shot to space the floor.

Bron is expending waaaaaaay too much energy on both sides of the floor for a championship run to remain realistic.
Other guys (as it's been said) HAVE to step up.  Lebron is capable of having another monster performance (remember, he had a 14 game playoff run a few years ago where he averaged 35/9/7
sick.gif
 ), and I think this Pacers series was a wake-up call.  I do think there was a sense of entitlement with some of the guys on the Heat in that they believed that it was a foregone conclusion that they'd have a Finals appearance this year.  Well, it hasn't been the cakewalk they probabaly expected.  My gut is telling me that they're gonna end this in 6 on the back of Lebron james.  We're going to see a much more focused Lebron/Wade going forward.    

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Other guys (as it's been said) HAVE to step up.  Lebron is capable of having another monster performance (remember, he had a 14 game playoff run a few years ago where he averaged 35/9/7
sick.gif
 ),
and I think this Pacers series was a wake-up call.  I do think there was a sense of entitlement with some of the guys on the Heat in that they believed that it was a foregone conclusion that they'd have a Finals appearance this year.  Well, it hasn't been the cakewalk they probabaly expected.  My gut is telling me that they're gonna end this in 6 on the back of Lebron james.  We're going to see a much more focused Lebron/Wade going forward.    

I remember that vividly... He's definitely more than capable and he looks like he's entered into that zone again which is a great thing for him.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by rashi

lebron can easily.  he wasn't hitting jumpers.  just straight drives and ft's.  a few 4-5 footers and some floaters.  those are def pieces in his game.  and rebounds are easy when you have the strength to box out are 6'8 and can jump out the gym. 

thats an affirmative on dwade lol.  they'll run some better schemes to stop him from getting in the paint for easy dimes from video game james.  paul george has to come up big.  the pacers gotta stay out of foul trouble too, which will probably be hard if bron & wade continue to drive so recklessly.  this series just got interesting.  i'm glad i still have some bball to watch and enjoy while my lakers slowly die in the west lol.

I've always said that Bron can easily average 40 a game, he's just that athletically and physically better than anyone. He chooses to defer because that is his personality. I don't trsut Wade or that Miami bench.

As well as Wade and Bron played last night, the Pacers still could've pulled it out. The Pacers came out really flat in the 3rd and Hibbert wasn't utilized, to me that was the difference.

Averaged damn near 40 a game vs Orl that year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The Pacers need to go back to what got them their 2 Wins. And the coaches need to tell Hansbroad that he needs to put the ball down before he moves. No ACC calls for you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Averaged damn near 40 a game vs Orl that year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The Pacers need to go back to what got them their 2 Wins. And the coaches need to tell Hansbroad that he needs to put the ball down before he moves. No ACC calls for you
pimp.gif

WITH 8 ASSIST & 8 REBOUNDS PER.
sick.gif

EXCELLENCE!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom