Hell Rell Got Knocked Out?

Damn Old Country Buffet really is old school :lol: ...aint seen one in my area in years, they still in business like that? ...feel like Golden Corral and the Chinese buffets got that buffet food market on lock now

Shout out to Cactus Willies back in the day too, used to be the go to lunch for field trips :pimp:

My boy $tacy $tacy took me back with the mention of "Old County Buffet". That use to be one of my go to spots when I had the bachelor pad in Laurel, MD. Old Country Buffet was right at the corner of Rt 197 and Rt 198. Took some of my chicks there for a quick meal before they entered the pad to get down to business. Good times.

Used to be one of the college spots.

Where do I start
Yes, when you run back to social media and interviews and make up lies saying I was drunk and they wanted fame blah blah.

How are they going to act the next time they see you?

Plus he's been going back and forth on social media with them.

If you're a street rapper and actually in the streets associating with other street individuals you're going to have to answer for your words. This isn't a rapper talking from the suburbs.
So these aren't just random dudes trying to get internet famous. If he's talking **** about specific people or situations then he's got to eat that. My point was I see other street rappers saying the same **** on social media or on a track and they dont get pressed or laughed at nearly as much. You said they would see him again which makes believe they have history
When rapper's take L's though, they usually fall back and try to sweep it under the rug or the typical, "that won't happen again" type of response.

Rell will be all over social media still antagonizing his attackers, calling them stoopid. Threatening them back and everything.:smh: He really just needs one of those friends that tells you when you need to chill out sometimes.
I agree with everything you said, throwing unwarranted shots a people is pointless and he has to face their response, but I was never a fan of dudes randomly jumping guys to get to famous or just cause. Not saying that's how **** should work I just think violence is dumb unless you have a real reason behind it. Just my opinion and how I was raised.
The fact that you don’t understand the logistics of it and how he ended up in his position leads tells me you really never spent any time in the hood....you have your Drake level type rappers that you just know everything is fabricated for rhymes, which is cool and entertaining, then you have your street level rappers who either need to really be about that life because they are super exposed, or NOT attempt to display that they are handstands at all, because the hood has no rules or compassion for the weak...is like they said earlier, props to the DBlock boys, those cats were certainly about that life and probably still are, but are mature enough to act like grown men and the hood got plenty of love for them, I’ve ran into them multiple times all over Yonkers, dudes roll alone, jewelry on without a fear in the world....because these cats ain’t out there antagonizing random cats and I can almost guarantee some street cat wanna test them, they certainly won’t react like Rell.
I stopped reading after your first sentence, god bless you and your loved ones but you know nothing about me or my experiences that made the man I am today. Not sure how 2 questions could lead you to any kind of conclusions about my life.

He supposed to be the hardest out tho ...RUGER RELL
So because of that you think he DESERVES to get his **** pushed in on a consistent basis anywhere on this planet? I'm not talking about rules or a code I'm asking do people think this should happen to him specifically.

So because of that you think he DESERVES to get his **** pushed in on a consistent basis anywhere on this planet? I'm not talking about rules or a code I'm asking do people think this should happen to him specifically.
Ppl in here are telling you that hes been going back and forth with his attackers, as well as antagonizing them on social media on multiple occasions. Its not about whether he deserved it but rather he shoulda been on point and not surprised that they came at him

Where do I start

So these aren't just random dudes trying to get internet famous. If he's talking **** about specific people or situations then he's got to eat that. My point was I see other street rappers saying the same **** on social media or on a track and they dont get pressed or laughed at nearly as much. You said they would see him again which makes believe they have history

I agree with everything you said, throwing unwarranted shots a people is pointless and he has to face their response, but I was never a fan of dudes randomly jumping guys to get to famous or just cause. Not saying that's how **** should work I just think violence is dumb unless you have a real reason behind it. Just my opinion and how I was raised.

I stopped reading after your first sentence, god bless you and your loved ones but you know nothing about me or my experiences that made the man I am today. Not sure how 2 questions could lead you to any kind of conclusions about my life.

I didn’t mean to offend you, just that your assumption that the streets have some type of moral code comes off a bit naive, If you have a history of talking slick on the mic, Specially about individuals and not so much in general, you are bound to get pressed no matter who you with.

Used to love OCB when I was real young. Then about 16 I realized how awful it was. Still a classic though.

Rell out here looking like he got the bug.

Ruger will be fine, only so much you can do when you outnumbered, see Jim jones @ Rucker park.

last mixtape was piff too.

I didn’t mean to offend you, just that your assumption that the streets have some type of moral code comes off a bit naive, If you have a history of talking slick on the mic, Specially about individuals and not so much in general, you are bound to get pressed no matter who you with.
I'm not assuming anything, I mentioned in the earlier post I wasn't speaking on any rules nor code cause people only enact those rules when it benefits them most. I was speaking on the fact that others said he deserved it or had it coming just because he was stomping his feet on these platforms. I had no idea these dudes had any kind of history with one another and thought this **** was just random assault. I didn't even know these were the same dudes from before (assuming they are since you mentioned specific individuals). I've just never heard of a dude bragging about himself then getting randomly stomped by dudes he never met before in his entire life (robberies notwithstanding) unless he violated them in some way. It appears he may have

EDIT: Old Country Buffet had great ice cream on Route 40

Last edited:
hometown buffet (old country buffet) and ponderosa >>>>

especially ponderosa chicken wings :pimp:
My cousin used to bring the ponderosa wings to all the family get togethers :lol: :smokin

Last time I been to old country buffet was in 7th grade, we had our basketball banquet there. I remember that was the 1st time I seen liver and like a young dumb ***** got it trynna be funny and tried to eat it :lol:. Used to always get chicken and that cheap *** pizza they had... good times, rip on. Golden coral and fire mountain took their sauce back in the day

God's Plan Remix gonna have Drake putting an arm around dude and giving him a stack.

:lol:

Ruger will be fine, only so much you can do when you outnumbered, see Jim jones @ Rucker park.

last mixtape was piff too.

People like Jim and Saigon fought back and then ran. People don't respect just running.

Lil B just got lumped up by more than five people, took his beating like a man, got up and went to perform.

This guy had one person attacking him and ran and left his family. Meanwhile he's been screaming he's the hardest out and saying he's a shooter for 15 years and bragging about his bid.

When the guy walked up to him. What was his first reaction? Not stand up. Not grab a knife on the table. Not protect his family or ask to go outside. It was to beg for him not to do anything. Then when the guy started swinging. He ran, leaving his friends and family.

The worst part was this happen a minute ago. So he's been talking on Instagram for a while, knowing about this, still talking. But behind the scenes he's tried to get them not to release it. Then when they do. He deletes his instagram momentarily, but then comes back talking more online.

He just released a mixtape, who wants to listen to it? How can he promote it considering it's filled with tough guy talk. Meanwhile he's looking like Young Berg or Sean Kingston out in these streets.

His career was already on life support and he should have already tried to squash things with Killa and Jones so he could tour with them.

:lol:

People like Jim and Saigon fought back and then ran. People don't respect just running.

Lil B just got lumped up by more than five people, took his beating like a man, got up and went to perform.

This guy had one person attacking him and ran and left his family. Meanwhile he's been screaming he's the hardest out and saying he's a shooter for 15 years and bragging about his bid.

When the guy walked up to him. What was his first reaction? Not stand up. Not grab a knife on the table. Not protect his family or ask to go outside. It was to beg for him not to do anything. Then when the guy started swinging. He ran, leaving his friends and family.

The worst part was this happen a minute ago. So he's been talking on Instagram for a while, knowing about this, still talking. But behind the scenes he's tried to get them not to release it. Then when they do. He deletes his instagram momentarily, but then comes back talking more online.

He just released a mixtape, who wants to listen to it? How can he promote it considering it's filled with tough guy talk. Meanwhile he's looking like Young Berg or Sean Kingston out in these streets.

His career was already on life support and he should have already tried to squash things with Killa and Jones so he could tour with them.

You musta never heard “get em daddy” remix

Of course its dudes coming after Rell...fools aint forgiving nothing out here.
What yall thought Hell Rell was a studio gangsta industry cat?

Ill leave it at that

God's Plan Remix gonna have Drake putting an arm around dude and giving him a stack.
5957989B-C727-4FF7-B389-4B16760B7E6D.png

Back
Top Bottom