Hell Rell Got Knocked Out?

Ppl in here are telling you that hes been going back and forth with his attackers, as well as antagonizing them on social media on multiple occasions. Its not about whether he deserved it but rather he shoulda been on point and not surprised that they came at him
Always stay on point!!!

The fact that they found him is even more of a question tho...

Meanwhile he's been screaming he's the hardest out and saying he's a shooter for 15 years and bragging about his bid.

his bid was drug related.

listen we in 2018, things that would end a career in da 90's-early 2000's aint da bullet it is anymore.

Charlemagne got smacked on camera, Lil B got stampeded...XXX caught a terry boguard burning knuckle.... prodigy got caught by saigon...etc.

Man shut your lame *** up lol

Im 100% sure the information you allegedly have about hell rell is some **** you read on another forum or something you listened to on youtube

because if you were in hell rell camp your goofy *** wouldn't post **** like that lol

Last edited:
Ruger will be fine, only so much you can do when you outnumbered, see Jim jones @ Rucker park.

last mixtape was piff too.

LOL. In these hard times when Hell Rell probably feels like the world is against him and doesn't have a friend in the world it's good to see he still has at least 1 soldier out here in the streets ready to ride for him in young ninjahood ninjahood . Not sure how much money, aide, and or comfortably shelter he can provide as far as a hide out spot goes but ninjahood ninjahood is there by Hell Rell's side at all costs. I always said rap fans are some of the most loyal fans out there.......even if it is to their own detriment.

I just pretty much told yall whats going on..
Not my fault you two dummies can’t put two and two together.

Its not that hard to figure out...take a hint.

Ya dum dums...:smh:

:lol:

You realize homey has a interview where he talks about it, right?

If he was scared, he wouldn't be publicizing it while promoting his bad rapping. Much less he wouldn't have been assaulted. They would have shot him. They would be worried about the get back. Not use him as promotion.

And surely Rell wouldn't be out here incriminating himself on Instagram Live.

Ruger is looking like 2018 Roy Jones out here.

**** is embarrassing man. Old head don’t know how to lay low.

I'm saying :smh:

LOL. In these hard times when Hell Rell probably feels like the world is against him and doesn't have a friend in the world it's good to see he still has at least 1 soldier out here in the streets ready to ride for him in young ninjahood ninjahood . Not sure how much money, aide, and or comfortably shelter he can provide as far as a hide out spot goes but ninjahood ninjahood is there by Hell Rell's side at all costs. I always said rap fans are some of the most loyal fans out there.......even if it is to their own detriment.

:rofl:

:lol:

You realize homey has a interview where he talks about it, right?

If he was scared, he wouldn't be publicizing it while promoting his bad rapping. Much less he wouldn't have been assaulted. They would have shot him. They would be worried about the get back. Not use him as promotion.

And surely Rell wouldn't be out here incriminating himself on Instagram Live.

Ruger is looking like 2018 Roy Jones out here.

I'm saying :smh:

An interview has what to do with what I’m talking about????

Him on Youtube and social media means what regarding what I said???

What Im talking about is before you even knew who Rell was..before Youtube and social existed..before Dipset.

Yall still bringing up what yall see on a computer doe..:lol:

Last edited:
He got caught slippin...

High, drunk, in another mans turf... Ya you got caught slippin

Lol at him trying to downplay it though. Do something violent lmao shut up man. Cut that off after 5min.

giphy.gif

he too grown to be acting like a 13 year old... he gon keep getting treated like 1 if he don't change the mental up

Back
Top Bottom