Hello from Australia !

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

This thread is refreshing, its the only thread Ive seen on NT in a long time where people arent flaming eachother and friendly conversation is going on. 
grin.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

This thread is refreshing, its the only thread Ive seen on NT in a long time where people arent flaming eachother and friendly conversation is going on. 
grin.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Just added in so they come up in more search results. The first pair have a number of sizes sold out..the second pair have all sizes.
tnx man..i just read the 1st page, i just knw ur from melb..im from melb too..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Just added in so they come up in more search results. The first pair have a number of sizes sold out..the second pair have all sizes.
tnx man..i just read the 1st page, i just knw ur from melb..im from melb too..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

i forget the seller's name, but one pair of kicks i got from taiwan on ebay (the flightclub retro xv (b/r)), i ordered them on the friday afternoon and they arrived in sydney on the monday. literally one working day.

i'll ask around for the xiii for you vuey.

Yeh man **!@ from Taiwan usually takes 2-3 normal days to get here then they ship out the next business day. Pretty good, and usually fairly cheap too!

i forget the seller's name, but one pair of kicks i got from taiwan on ebay (the flightclub retro xv (b/r)), i ordered them on the friday afternoon and they arrived in sydney on the monday. literally one working day.

Yeh man **!@ from Taiwan usually takes 2-3 normal days to get here then they ship out the next business day. Pretty good, and usually fairly cheap too!

I'm in no rush, but thanks bro !

I'm in no rush, but thanks bro !

got word back already from a couple of connects. sorry, you missed the xiii white reds on that same deal i got the flints.

i guess you can either:
1- find someone in the states to check physical store stocks for you on the white/reds; and/or
2- get in early for the black based ones.

if it's the latter, act now.

got word back already from a couple of connects. sorry, you missed the xiii white reds on that same deal i got the flints.

i guess you can either:
1- find someone in the states to check physical store stocks for you on the white/reds; and/or

i guess you can either:

Thanks for looking into it bro , much appreciated.I might take my chances and wait for them to hit $199 at footlocker + my 10% discount. As seeing what some people pay for XIII's I can't bear to pay retail on j's anymore. Was talking to the footlocker guys and they say the sale of the XIII's have been steady, so good chance they hit the Nike Outlets .

i guess you can either:

Thanks for looking into it bro , much appreciated.I might take my chances and wait for them to hit $199 at footlocker + my 10% discount. As seeing what some people pay for XIII's I can't bear to pay retail on j's anymore. Was talking to the footlocker guys and they say the sale of the XIII's have been steady, so good chance they hit the Nike Outlets .

i went to nike outlet melb before, they got some VI's (piston & lakers)..& citrus full sizes..saw white/red VI kids for $40..almost gettin that for my kid in the future..

..& i saw a guy wearin jordan 4 
pimp.gif
..wonderin if he's collecting J's..

i went to nike outlet melb before, they got some VI's (piston & lakers)..& citrus full sizes..saw white/red VI kids for $40..almost gettin that for my kid in the future..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by boytwo

pimp.gif

Bro, how much were the laker vi's going for ?Yeah , I got plenty of these avatars
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Bro, how much were the laker vi's going for ?Yeah , I got plenty of these avatars
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

pimp.gif

Bro, how much were the laker vi's going for ? Yeah , I got plenty of these avatars
wink.gif
its $180..im plannin to get those lakers vi's & put black sharpie pen on the stitchings..its dope as what i saw on the other thread..

again nice avatar
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Bro, how much were the laker vi's going for ? Yeah , I got plenty of these avatars
wink.gif
its $180..im plannin to get those lakers vi's & put black sharpie pen on the stitchings..its dope as what i saw on the other thread..

again nice avatar
happy.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif

again nice avatar
happy.gif

Yeah I got a pair from the NIKE employee store last year $130. I coloured the stitching and they look sweet. even rocking white laces looks sweet.
Just a note about colouring in the stitching. I used a sharpie on 1 shoe and a fine point ARTLINE marker on the other one and the ARTLINE was a far better result. the sharpie has a redish tinge to the finish on the stitching if you know what I mean.

guys you can get the lakers vi for aud$135 shipped on ebay (that id4 guy). eastbay has them for $120 and then you can add discount codes on it.

come on, quit burning your money

guys you can get the lakers vi for aud$135 shipped on ebay (that id4 guy). eastbay has them for $120 and then you can add discount codes on it.

come on, quit burning your money

Back
Top Bottom