Hello from Australia !

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by boytwo

i went to nike outlet melb before, they got some VI's (piston & lakers)..& citrus full sizes..saw white/red VI kids for $40..almost gettin that for my kid in the future..

..& i saw a guy wearin jordan 4 
pimp.gif
..wonderin if he's collecting J's..

Bro, how much were the laker vi's going for ? Yeah , I got plenty of these avatars
wink.gif
its $180..im plannin to get those lakers vi's & put black sharpie pen on the stitchings..its dope as what i saw on the other thread..

again nice avatar
happy.gif

Yeah I got a pair from the NIKE employee store last year $130. I coloured the stitching and they look sweet. even rocking white laces looks sweet.
Just a note about colouring in the stitching. I used a sharpie on 1 shoe and a fine point ARTLINE marker on the other one and the ARTLINE was a far better result. the sharpie has a redish tinge to the finish on the stitching if you know what I mean.

yea man..still expensive..better online..im plannin to get the III's but dont knw if in here(got 20%discount) or online..i knw eastbay will just crash there site on the day release..

how about u guys?

yea man..still expensive..better online..im plannin to get the III's but dont knw if in here(got 20%discount) or online..i knw eastbay will just crash there site on the day release..

how about u guys?

Yeah got a pair on pre order. not my favorite III, I much prefer the TB or the Blacks but they will still be copped on saturday.

Yeah got a pair on pre order. not my favorite III, I much prefer the TB or the Blacks but they will still be copped on saturday.

Originally Posted by eltouha

guys you can get the lakers vi for aud$135 shipped on ebay (that id4 guy). eastbay has them for $120 and then you can add discount codes on it.

come on, quit burning your money

These were at the Nike factory Sydney last year for $90 but I passed as it was a size 13 (I'm a 12). Should of just bought them ! Just hopping they were similarly priced in Melb. I'm watching the pair listed by id4....Considering the III's .Thanks for the price boytwo !

Originally Posted by eltouha

guys you can get the lakers vi for aud$135 shipped on ebay (that id4 guy). eastbay has them for $120 and then you can add discount codes on it.

come on, quit burning your money

These were at the Nike factory Sydney last year for $90 but I passed as it was a size 13 (I'm a 12). Should of just bought them ! Just hopping they were similarly priced in Melb. I'm watching the pair listed by id4....Considering the III's .Thanks for the price boytwo !

Who's copping the III's? I'm hanging for them lol gonna cop from my local footlocker and use a voucher I got for Xmas.

I got another spot that is getting them (non footlocker) that usally sits they had the True Blues for nearly 12 months after so will hopefully cop a 2nd pair from there later on

Who's copping the III's? I'm hanging for them lol gonna cop from my local footlocker and use a voucher I got for Xmas.

I got another spot that is getting them (non footlocker) that usally sits they had the True Blues for nearly 12 months after so will hopefully cop a 2nd pair from there later on

I picked my cement IIIs up online a week ago...$200 shipped..I can handle that for getting a shoe two weeks early and when Australian retail is like 260 for em.

I picked my cement IIIs up online a week ago...$200 shipped..I can handle that for getting a shoe two weeks early and when Australian retail is like 260 for em.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

are you rocking them ? or storing them ?
wink.gif

thats a really good price as well !

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

are you rocking them ? or storing them ?
wink.gif

thats a really good price as well !

Originally Posted by cortes21

welcome.. but gotta tell u that pic that u have for your avitar will never get old.. lol
embarassed.gif

yeah , i can look at it for hours !

Originally Posted by cortes21

welcome.. but gotta tell u that pic that u have for your avitar will never get old.. lol
embarassed.gif

yeah , i can look at it for hours !

Back
Top Bottom