Hello from Australia !

@vuey: yeah IIIs coming this month.. good u've got plan for ur J's man.. i should do that to instead..hehe..or i shud jz buy retros that comin out, no jordan brand..
happy.gif
 ..wanna get those CMFT VIZ 11..they look comfy as..

vuey, try getting an annual shoe budget instead of specific number of kicks. that way you can work with it and sometimes get more. my wife aprpoved a grand/year, but this year i opted to halve that and now the kid's coming, kill it altogether aside from a bday and xmas pressie. i got enough shoes anyway, any more and i won't be able to wear them often enough to be worth it.

vuey, try getting an annual shoe budget instead of specific number of kicks. that way you can work with it and sometimes get more. my wife aprpoved a grand/year, but this year i opted to halve that and now the kid's coming, kill it altogether aside from a bday and xmas pressie. i got enough shoes anyway, any more and i won't be able to wear them often enough to be worth it.

Originally Posted by boytwo

@vuey: yeah IIIs coming this month.. good u've got plan for ur J's man.. i should do that to instead..hehe..or i shud jz buy retros that comin out, no jordan brand..
happy.gif

Yeah, I use to buy heaps when I was single ! But I'm married now and mortgage and bills are priority (boring I know)I passed on the CG's, I could of gotten them for $208 from Nike store Pitt st, but they didn't look as good on. And didn't sit well with my levis I rock with my j's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by boytwo

happy.gif

Yeah, I use to buy heaps when I was single ! But I'm married now and mortgage and bills are priority (boring I know)I passed on the CG's, I could of gotten them for $208 from Nike store Pitt st, but they didn't look as good on. And didn't sit well with my levis I rock with my j's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

Oh, I'm trying to cap my collection. I just want to make sure I wear them all !Ive just got a few more pairs and I'm for now
wink.gif
. I would love to have a collection your size but just can't wear them all ! Wore my 2010's last night in the city and broke some necks !Congrates on the baby ! No doubt your bibs will be rocking j's whether it's a boy or girl !
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

Oh, I'm trying to cap my collection. I just want to make sure I wear them all !Ive just got a few more pairs and I'm for now
wink.gif
. I would love to have a collection your size but just can't wear them all ! Wore my 2010's last night in the city and broke some necks !Congrates on the baby ! No doubt your bibs will be rocking j's whether it's a boy or girl !
smile.gif

@eltouha: congrats to ur baby man, wanna see kids collcetion from u man for ur baby,,
smile.gif

@veuy: my CG loooks good some of my levis but some of it not.hehe..where is that pitt st.?sydney?

@eltouha: congrats to ur baby man, wanna see kids collcetion from u man for ur baby,,
smile.gif

@veuy: my CG loooks good some of my levis but some of it not.hehe..where is that pitt st.?sydney?

Any of you guys from Brisbane?

Im Looking forward to the 22nd....

Also you melbourne guys should check out kickz101.com,,

Really good customer service

cheers, vuey & boytwo
smile.gif

here you go, the little man aint even here yet and my niece and nephew hooked him up already
20101225003.jpg

this is his first ever gift/possession
like father like son =D

cheers, vuey & boytwo
smile.gif

here you go, the little man aint even here yet and my niece and nephew hooked him up already
20101225003.jpg

this is his first ever gift/possession
like father like son =D

bro ur lil man rock'n those dope jordan infant soon..much respect for u bro n also to Vuey..

bro ur lil man rock'n those dope jordan infant soon..much respect for u bro n also to Vuey..

Originally Posted by DrinkNike

yea bro..kickz101 got some good stuff but there prices rip off,but yea coz of shipping..footlocker is still better for getting a lil discount..kickz101 should have a membership card discount like FTL..kickz still got CGs..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DrinkNike

yea bro..kickz101 got some good stuff but there prices rip off,but yea coz of shipping..footlocker is still better for getting a lil discount..kickz101 should have a membership card discount like FTL..kickz still got CGs..
smile.gif

you got some kick-+** niece and nephews Eltouha !!! awesome !!!

hey any of you guys get a pair of the XIII's yet ?

I really want the White/reds , but looking at pics of the playoffs , i cant decide !!! then there is the Altitudes dropping and i love the flints as well !!!
eek.gif

im only allowed to buy 2 more pairs this year
embarassed.gif

you got some kick-+** niece and nephews Eltouha !!! awesome !!!

hey any of you guys get a pair of the XIII's yet ?

I really want the White/reds , but looking at pics of the playoffs , i cant decide !!! then there is the Altitudes dropping and i love the flints as well !!!
eek.gif

im only allowed to buy 2 more pairs this year
embarassed.gif

yeah i initially wanted the white/red but opted for the flints. good shoe, but very roomy. let me know if you want them from the states, i know a couple of dudes here who might be able to help.

personally, i never liked the black based xiii.

yeah i initially wanted the white/red but opted for the flints. good shoe, but very roomy. let me know if you want them from the states, i know a couple of dudes here who might be able to help.

personally, i never liked the black based xiii.

I picked up the White/Red 13s. Couldn't decide between them and the Flints, but eventually opted for the OG colourway. I wish i had picked up the Altitudes though, I was super busy and it just clean slipped my mind. Not keen on paying $250 on ebay for them now.

I picked up the White/Red 13s. Couldn't decide between them and the Flints, but eventually opted for the OG colourway. I wish i had picked up the Altitudes though, I was super busy and it just clean slipped my mind. Not keen on paying $250 on ebay for them now.

Back
Top Bottom