Hello from Australia !

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by teekay

Originally Posted by Vuey

you got some kick-+** niece and nephews Eltouha !!! awesome !!!

hey any of you guys get a pair of the XIII's yet ?

I really want the White/reds , but looking at pics of the playoffs , i cant decide !!! then there is the Altitudes dropping and i love the flints as well !!!
eek.gif

im only allowed to buy 2 more pairs this year
embarassed.gif
I got the flints and the white/reds both are hot! most comfortable Jordan I own, cop them you wont regret it
I'm married with a mortgage & a 1 year old girl, sound so old but I'm only 23 
ohwell.gif
 my wife is very generous in supporting my shoe habits I'm allowed more like 2-3 a month

My girl only has a pair of infant VI's in her collection worn once, but I plan to get her more just her feet grow so damn fast lol also when she hates wearing shoes but now she is walking she is wearing them more often

She got some air force 1's that I put on her reguarly, first thing I bought when I found out it was a girl was the pink Jumpman jumpsuit and beanie.

awesome to see you guys getting your kids into Jordans !
happy.gif

man your lucky to get to buy 2-3 pairs a month !!! its just that, if you got so many , you just never get around to wearing/enjoying them all .

yeah, i loved the white/reds as soon as i tried them on !!! but flints look good to ... so will need to make the tough choice to only purchase one !!!

its like ... you going to buy a Red Ferrari or a Black one !!! ahaha

I haven't been collecting for that long cause even though I got the mortgage kid etc I only came into the position a few years ago to afford to cop a lot but now it's getting to the point where I cut back cause I got to many lol 
Bro I'd go with the white/red joints. Bulls CW you can't go wrong, the white upper makes them easy to rock with anything, shorts jeans etc they go hard

the other day in North Sydney I saw a dude rockin' the Bred XI's 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 don't see many jay's like that in North Syd lol

Just do your research on the sellers. Don't rely on just positive feedback, ask around on forums and also googling can help too. And make sure you pay with Paypal, its a lot easier to get your money back that way.

Just do your research on the sellers. Don't rely on just positive feedback, ask around on forums and also googling can help too. And make sure you pay with Paypal, its a lot easier to get your money back that way.

so this id4shoes is legit?coz they r pretty cheap..im tempting to buy on that seller..

so this id4shoes is legit?coz they r pretty cheap..im tempting to buy on that seller..

just a quick question whats the difference between this (SALE Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro QF II 3 4 OG 1 FIRE 6 11 - $99.. & ..Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro QF II Basketball Shoes 3 4 OG 1 - $144..?tnx

thats from id4shoes in ebay..

just a quick question whats the difference between this (SALE Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro QF II 3 4 OG 1 FIRE 6 11 - $99.. & ..Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro QF II Basketball Shoes 3 4 OG 1 - $144..?tnx

thats from id4shoes in ebay..

Don't know because you didn't post links..just titles but it looks like the first one is on sale and the second one isn't...but ID4Shoes is legit, i'd definitely buy from him again.

Don't know because you didn't post links..just titles but it looks like the first one is on sale and the second one isn't...but ID4Shoes is legit, i'd definitely buy from him again.

Just added in so they come up in more search results. The first pair have a number of sizes sold out..the second pair have all sizes.

Just added in so they come up in more search results. The first pair have a number of sizes sold out..the second pair have all sizes.

I haven't been collecting for that long cause even though I got the mortgage kid etc I only came into the position a few years ago to afford to cop a lot but now it's getting to the point where I cut back cause I got to many lol 
Bro I'd go with the white/red joints. Bulls CW you can't go wrong, the white upper makes them easy to rock with anything, shorts jeans etc they go hard

eek.gif
eek.gif

yeah , tried them on this afternoon they are hot !!! the white/red XIII's !

heres a pic of my OG 1996 XI's BREDS ...

eek.gif
eek.gif

yeah , tried them on this afternoon they are hot !!! the white/red XIII's !

heres a pic of my OG 1996 XI's BREDS ...

This thread is refreshing, its the only thread Ive seen on NT in a long time where people arent flaming eachother and friendly conversation is going on. 
grin.gif

This thread is refreshing, its the only thread Ive seen on NT in a long time where people arent flaming eachother and friendly conversation is going on. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

grin.gif
its how we Australian's are mate
wink.gif

hey Teekay...
cant sell my OG's , they are special ! worked a whole month at my uncle's butcher shop when i was 17yrs old to pay for those XI's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

grin.gif
its how we Australian's are mate
wink.gif

hey Teekay...
cant sell my OG's , they are special ! worked a whole month at my uncle's butcher shop when i was 17yrs old to pay for those XI's
tongue.gif

havent read the whole thread but i know this has been touched on but i wanted to reiterate how expensive Js in Aus were. I was in QLD and saw some XIIs on the shelf and was dumbfounded to see they were like 220 USD. Thoughts are definitely with Australia over the past couple of days - hope any NTers (and everyone else) that may be effected by the floods are holding up okay

havent read the whole thread but i know this has been touched on but i wanted to reiterate how expensive Js in Aus were. I was in QLD and saw some XIIs on the shelf and was dumbfounded to see they were like 220 USD. Thoughts are definitely with Australia over the past couple of days - hope any NTers (and everyone else) that may be effected by the floods are holding up okay

i forget the seller's name, but one pair of kicks i got from taiwan on ebay (the flightclub retro xv (b/r)), i ordered them on the friday afternoon and they arrived in sydney on the monday. literally one working day.

i'll ask around for the xiii for you vuey.

i forget the seller's name, but one pair of kicks i got from taiwan on ebay (the flightclub retro xv (b/r)), i ordered them on the friday afternoon and they arrived in sydney on the monday. literally one working day.

i'll ask around for the xiii for you vuey.

Originally Posted by kapstone

The only, and I stress only, plus side is that if they sell out quick in the states we can go to many stores and cop
Pretty crazy what's happening in QLD 

Originally Posted by kapstone

The only, and I stress only, plus side is that if they sell out quick in the states we can go to many stores and cop
Pretty crazy what's happening in QLD 

Back
Top Bottom