Help 5 Year old Aidan fund his chemo by Purchasing his drawings.

[h2]Happy Holidays![/h2]
Posted on 12/24/2010 by aidforaidan
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

aidan-santa.jpg

I know Aidan put a pretty good list in to Santa. I have a feeling between Santa and all of the gifts you all sent he will be having a pretty awesome Christmas!

——————————————————————

As far as Aidan’s Monsters I will be taking a few days off to spend with family. Thank you so much for your patience and your contributions! You have touched all of our hearts in ways unimaginable. We can never say thank you enough!

Looking healthy!

[h2]Happy Holidays![/h2]
Posted on 12/24/2010 by aidforaidan
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

aidan-santa.jpg

I know Aidan put a pretty good list in to Santa. I have a feeling between Santa and all of the gifts you all sent he will be having a pretty awesome Christmas!

——————————————————————

As far as Aidan’s Monsters I will be taking a few days off to spend with family. Thank you so much for your patience and your contributions! You have touched all of our hearts in ways unimaginable. We can never say thank you enough!

Looking healthy!

This is the last time I'm gonna be bumping this thread since bumping seems like it's looked down upon. Thanks to those who helped with this cause!

This is the last time I'm gonna be bumping this thread since bumping seems like it's looked down upon. Thanks to those who helped with this cause!

Sad how this thread is getting buried under all the pointless topics the media and society considers "important". Thought NT was better than to ignore something like this. Thanks to all who supported and I appreciate all the help as much as this family. My mother had to go through chemo and I know how hard it must be for the parents of Aidan.

Sad how this thread is getting buried under all the pointless topics the media and society considers "important". Thought NT was better than to ignore something like this. Thanks to all who supported and I appreciate all the help as much as this family. My mother had to go through chemo and I know how hard it must be for the parents of Aidan.

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

1) No one ever said chemotherapy or cancer in general was never important
2) Who are you to decide what is important?
3) All of the help is, and has been completely voluntary so I don't understand why you are even the slightest bit bitter. I've donated $5.
4) My great uncle's family couldn't even afford treatment for leukemia so I know how hard it is for Aidan.

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

1) No one ever said chemotherapy or cancer in general was never important
2) Who are you to decide what is important?
3) All of the help is, and has been completely voluntary so I don't understand why you are even the slightest bit bitter. I've donated $5.
4) My great uncle's family couldn't even afford treatment for leukemia so I know how hard it is for Aidan.

Originally Posted by eight2one

stuff like this makes me tear up inside...I wish I was rich to help people out.
don't gotta be rich to help people out, .05, .50 $1.00, every little bit helps a cause....
donated. 

Back
Top Bottom