Help, Air jordan 3 Retro '88 Legit Check

Damnit
Some guy on his website was like "why does my shipping email say kicksole.com?"
I posted a thread the other day titled "Is iamkickz and Kicksole run by the same people?" or something like that, and I got pretty detailed about it. Pretty much what I said in this post, only I posted photos and added some more details. I'm surprised nobody commented on it. I figured people would be interested, but I guess nobody really cares or it's not that big of a deal. I think it's shady as ****. Why does he need to start another website for? I think it's becoming obvious why...

OP, youre nit picking. they are legit. Jordan brand shoes come B grade sometimes straight from nike.com. its not surprising. as long as shoes arent grossly wrong or off, i wouldnt complain much. a couple of my pairs came creased, which sucks but its better than gross disfigurement or messed up paint jobs.

Cash money, am I though? I mean the support strap in my finishline pair is nice and tightView media item 282242
But the one in question, the inside strap is loose View media item 282244
Then the bottoms are two diff shades of gray and whatever differences you can spot:
View media item 282245
The perforations on the finishline pair (left) are bigger View media item 282246
And the stitching is different on toe box View media item 282247
There's other differences too
Took out the insoles and the finishline one is twice as thick

Am I still nitpicking?
Parts of the paint on the one in question are chopped and it looks like grayish brown cardboard underneath

Not to mention the box it came in is much bigger than the finishline pair, and had the size sticker on the bottom of the box not the top

Last edited:
overall the quality is still good. the material could be used from the left over 2011 pairs, where the perforations were smaller like the ones in your pics.

i would. i dont think they are fake. Like you said, could be the b-grades. but barely b grade.
box has price label?

i would. i dont think they are fake. Like you said, could be the b-grades. but barely b grade.
box has price label?
I'm gonna say, depending on what he paid, file a claim with your credit card company, and if you got the loot while you wait for the refund, go cop a pair on eBay/niketalk/anywhere else that is NOT that website, cuz I'm thinking that they're Unauthorized Pairs. Authentic/Mostly Authentic (or like you're saying, maybe materials from the 2011 pairs) materials but made quickly and with no quality control.  It's all good to cop those pairs, especially if you're gonna rock 'em, but it's not all good when you're paying "A-Grade/Authorized Pair" prices for some B-Grade/Unauthorized pairs. Just my 2 cents. Peace.

I'm curious if anyone has answers to the toebox stitching? Mine have the wider stitching too. Shouldn't this be a very big tell for spotting fakes? The

amount of stitches are 14 instead of 18.

Back
Top Bottom