Help! Did these ever release?

I saw these on www.nike.com/jumpman23/index.html  and sneakernews.com

Did these 3s ever release!?
nerd.gif

Thanks

thanks... i wish jb would of released with these and auction the fire reds

every time I see this or the black pair, I wonder to myself why we couldn't have these colorways instead of Brisk blues

i remember some guy on here had those but he got the fire red 3s and just did something so the black part to make it look like those. they looked the same way too. very nice.

Originally Posted by IgEtMyJz23

i remember some guy on here had those but he got the fire red 3s and just did something so the black part to make it look like those. they looked the same way too. very nice.
yeah they were nice

Originally Posted by fresh2323

Originally Posted by IgEtMyJz23

yeah they were nice

thanks
smile.gif

dsc00061wl.jpg

the elephant print was a real pain. this was as close as i get.

dsc00063vo.jpg

this project would be spectacular by someone who knew what they were doing. these were my first customs.

would be a sure cop for me! nice cw! lol,it's like those ray allen V PE's back in the day...the green/yellow ones...i really would love to see those came out!

You guys are ridiculous.

If they released those, you'd complain they didn't look like the originals. They don't release those and you're on the opposite side of the fence.

I'd take the OG version over some hypebeast version.

I think the Elephant print they use now is a mockery of the original print anyway.

Back
Top Bottom