Help me out Vol. Nevermind, it's been taken care of.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

i never wanted to chill w him,

why not delete his number?

what are leaving out the story?

*rereads*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He didn't delete MY number because HE is the one that won't stop texting me about clubs!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

why did u give him ur number ?
First of all, i had no idea he was a club promoter when he asked for it.
smh.gif
He was kinda cute so i said why the hell not? FML.

smh at me for thinking OP was a dude...I knew something was wrong

yeah just give up the burden to NT
roll.gif

It's the avy isn't it?
ohwell.gif

I want to...but if someone snitches and he comes on here he'll know its me and then probably kill my phone
yeah the avy got me
laugh.gif

start by unkindly asking him to stop then call him threateningly
devil.gif
...and if you think a youthful, asian boy from cali is kinda cute and wanna give him your number, why the hell not?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

No.
indifferent.gif

dang cold shoulder FML
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

POST THE NUMBER

What the hell are you afraid of?
NT.
laugh.gif

I think i'll post the number tmrw, as opposed to almost 11pm tonight. Some of you are bound to be bored then too, right?

Oh so you're a girl. It's even easier. Call him up, invite him out to a date. Then when he gets there pretend to have fun and invite him over to yourapartment. When you walk him up there smile at him and tell him he smells wonderful. Then when you get inside tell him the plastic draped over the furnitureand floor is there because you're starting to repaint your apartment tomorrow. Then tell him to stay where he's standing while you go to the bathroomto "freshen" up. Then come out of the bathroom completely naked with your hands behind your back and strike a seductive pose. After his eyes openwide pull the silenced gun out from behind your back and empty the clip in him. After he's lying on the floor dead drag him to your bathroom and plop himin the bathtub filled with sulfuric acid. Problem solved
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

smh.gif

did you let him beat?
Nope
happy.gif

you must be sexy as hell for him to text you like that. Are you Puerto Rican?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Oh so you're a girl. It's even easier. Call him up, invite him out to a date. Then when he gets there pretend to have fun and invite him over to your apartment. When you walk him up there smile at him and tell him he smells wonderful. Then when you get inside tell him the plastic draped over the furniture and floor is there because you're starting to repaint your apartment tomorrow. Then tell him to stay where he's standing while you go to the bathroom to "freshen" up. Then come out of the bathroom completely naked with your hands behind your back and strike a seductive pose. After his eyes open wide pull the silenced gun out from behind your back and empty the clip in him. After he's lying on the floor dead drag him to your bathroom and plop him in the bathtub filled with sulfuric acid. Problem solved
smile.gif
I love you.

smh.gif

did you let him beat?
Nope
happy.gif

Huh? Only girls that are sexy as hell get asked for numbers?
laugh.gif
I'mCuban
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You sure your phone doesnt give you the option to just block his texts? Mine does.
I don't think iPhones have that option.
smh.gif
If your iphone is jailbroken you can block numbers by making a blacklist

the first game is over....post the number before the next game starts

(why is OP saving this dude
nerd.gif
)

Oh so you're a girl. It's even easier. Call him up, invite him out to a date. Then when he gets there pretend to have fun and invite him over to your apartment. When you walk him up there smile at him and tell him he smells wonderful. Then when you get inside tell him the plastic draped over the furniture and floor is there because you're starting to repaint your apartment tomorrow. Then tell him to stay where he's standing while you go to the bathroom to "freshen" up. Then come out of the bathroom completely naked with your hands behind your back and strike a seductive pose. After his eyes open wide pull the silenced gun out from behind your back and empty the clip in him. After he's lying on the floor dead drag him to your bathroom and plop him in the bathtub filled with sulfuric acid. Problem solved
smile.gif
I like the way you think.
smokin.gif
You a serial killer?
laugh.gif

smile.gif
I love you.

I'm Cuban
smokin.gif
I think I love too.

so u thought he was cute n u wanted him to hav it wut changed that u regret givin it up? ur # that is.
Why you so interested in this?
laugh.gif

You sure your phone doesnt give you the option to just block his texts? Mine does.
smh.gif
well cuz it pertains to WHY u gave it up in the first place if u never wanted to chill with him?

sounds like u set urself up for that one sweetheart. Let it b a lesson to attention seeking girls who give they number knowing they aint gonna chill wit adude. There r mad dudes who will simp on u thinkin that u wanna holla. Find a loser line n give that next time.

I have come to the conclusion that OP is cruel and weird.

1.) asks NT to help her out...I find that impossible to do since she's not giving us the opportunity
2.) Gives me a stoneface for asking her number and gives an "I love you" to a dude asking her to strip naked and seduce the guy

sarcasm or not I'm deeply hurt

This is easy just make a fake M4M ad on craigslist posting his number on some ol' ready for action wave. Owwwwwwwwww.

smile.gif
I love you.

smh.gif

did you let him beat?
Nope
happy.gif

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif
hey mami, what it do?

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I can FINALLY ask this question to a latina, thanks to the anonymity of the internet:

Why dont many of you guys(PR DR AND CUBAN GIRLS) not like white guys?

I get
embarassed.gif
everytime i see youguys beautiful curly brown hair and gleaming vibrant brown eyes

I mean, im white, i got brown hair, brown eyes, i could pass for a white hispanic..but im always out of luck

so u thought he was cute n u wanted him to hav it wut changed that u regret givin it up? ur # that is.
Why you so interested in this?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
well cuz it pertains to WHY u gave it up in the first place if u never wanted to chill with him?

sounds like u set urself up for that one sweetheart. Let it b a lesson to attention seeking girls who give they number knowing they aint gonna chill wit a dude. There r mad dudes who will simp on u thinkin that u wanna holla. Find a loser line n give that next time.
You sound mad broken hearted or something. The dude didn't seem like a nice person, he clearly only wanted to smash, and i found out he had ababy mama. hence me not wanting to chill. Are you hapy you know teh whole story now?
smh.gif

smile.gif
I love you.
you must not know hes white

Back
Top Bottom