Help with choosing SD card for HTC incredible

hey guys..

so my iPod crapped out on me the other day....I'm not in any kind of financial situation to buy a new one so I will now be using my HTC as my music player.  I'm not sure how much music i can store on it but i want to be able to store a good amount...would anyone be able to help me choose a good SD card for my phone? i dont know much about electronics so i was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction...

hey guys..

so my iPod crapped out on me the other day....I'm not in any kind of financial situation to buy a new one so I will now be using my HTC as my music player.  I'm not sure how much music i can store on it but i want to be able to store a good amount...would anyone be able to help me choose a good SD card for my phone? i dont know much about electronics so i was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction...

There's a 329 page Android thread AND a HTC thread that's like 230+ pages too...

But to keep this entire thread from being a waste, what's your price limit?

There's a 329 page Android thread AND a HTC thread that's like 230+ pages too...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

yea i know..but everyone in there talks about rooting and a bunch of complex $#$!...i just want a simple answer..

$50-$70...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

yea i know..but everyone in there talks about rooting and a bunch of complex $#$!...i just want a simple answer..

$50-$70...

Yeah, 32GB is the highest supported one right now.

Almost as important as the storage itself is the Class of the microSDHC card. Class 2 means that when you're dragging songs from your music folder to the microSDHC card folder; that %$&* takes forever and a day. Class 10 is as fast as it gets.

I don't think a lot of phone support 32GB cards with classes above like 4, so they'd be a waste a time.

Here. 16GB, Class 6 (Pretty fast), $30:

http://www.amazon.com/DAT...p/accessories/B001VLIVEE

Yeah, 32GB is the highest supported one right now.

Almost as important as the storage itself is the Class of the microSDHC card. Class 2 means that when you're dragging songs from your music folder to the microSDHC card folder; that %$&* takes forever and a day. Class 10 is as fast as it gets.

I don't think a lot of phone support 32GB cards with classes above like 4, so they'd be a waste a time.

Here. 16GB, Class 6 (Pretty fast), $30:

http://www.amazon.com/DAT...p/accessories/B001VLIVEE

Back
Top Bottom